P&Ns middle name is and

Page 284 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Great white hunters. The lions don't approve of one of their number being "harvested."

armor.jpg

Reactions: Thebobo

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Lol, the sign holder is fine with whore but won't allow mastur in masturbator. Awesome! Love it!
So few of us are going to make it to heaven. This dude's going to be so alone he'll have to masturbate just to pass some time.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 16, 2005
Lol, the sign holder is fine with whore but won't allow mastur in masturbator. Awesome! Love it!
So few of us are going to make it to heaven. This dude's going to be so alone he'll have to masturbate just to pass some time.
there was a cartoon or something showing hell and how utterly packed it was, and heaven had like 5 people in it.
If there really is a heaven and really is a hell, I feel that may not be too far off. And I'm already fucked, so I may as well enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Younigue

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
there was a cartoon or something showing hell and how utterly packed it was, and heaven had like 5 people in it.
If there really is a heaven and really is a hell, I feel that may not be too far off. And I'm already fucked, so I may as well enjoy the ride.
Sounds about right. I've read about a lot of different religions and cults (one the same) and there is no way I'm getting in. Plus, so many of them are horrible, can't imagine I'd want to spend eternity with them any way but the awesome people I know who say as often as I do they're going to hell... We're going to have a real good time. Religious people... Suckahs! Given that most Gods seem to be wrathful, hateful, tantruming toddlers. <---- seems weird that. Kind of think we get enough of that in this life and those emotions seem soooo, human.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Sounds about right. I've read about a lot of different religions and cults (one the same) and there is no way I'm getting in. Plus, so many of them are horrible, can't imagine I'd want to spend eternity with them any way but the awesome people I know who say as often as I do they're going to hell... We're going to have a real good time. Religious people... Suckahs! Given that most Gods seem to be wrathful, hateful, tantruming toddlers. <---- seems weird that. Kind of think we get enough of that in this life and those emotions seem soooo, human.
Oops, I promised myself I'd stop posting here unless I had a humorous meme. Sorry everyone.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
lol, I've been vacationed many a time.

Why do you keep bringing humorless dumbshittery into the joke thread?

I was responding to your name calling. If you don't want to get called a douche, don't be a douche.

Here is something funny:

ktpLhxr.jpg

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
368376eb032381c498ab2e59fd760f9b.jpg

The idea is you would be perfected in love, in a non-temporal eternity, and not want the bodily things; just to worship in love. What you are talking about is hell:

7a3f6e01b133b7dd856cef928bddc996.jpg