P&Ns middle name is and

Page 283 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
LOL $20k?! Idiots. You could opt out and pay the tax for less than that.

Umm, the point is that ANY insurance you get now (Obamacare or private) is hella expensive and now basic shit costs ridiculous amounts of cash. Everyone who had insurance before is now paying insane rates and the only benefit is that some people who didnt have insurance now have it. And they too are paying a shitload for piss-poor coverage.

Which is exactly the kind of disorganized, overpriced mess we were trying to avoid with government run healthcare. And we got it anyways without the benefits other well-managed countries have using government controlled healthcare.

DAMN IT!

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
blog_wsj_income_employer_size.jpg
Umm, the point is that ANY insurance you get now (Obamacare or private) is hella expensive and now basic shit costs ridiculous amounts of cash. Everyone who had insurance before is now paying insane rates and the only benefit is that some people who didnt have insurance now have it. And they too are paying a shitload for piss-poor coverage.

Which is exactly the kind of disorganized, overpriced mess we were trying to avoid with government run healthcare. And we got it anyways without the benefits other well-managed countries have using government controlled healthcare.

DAMN IT!
Maybe if you have a shit-tier job in a shit-tier profession run by shit-tier executives.

My insurance is amazing.

Of course, I don't have a shit-tier job in a shit-tier profession run by shit-tier executives.

Bootstraps, bro.

Get some.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

DAMN IT!
Depends on your state.

Our country is ready for a major overhaul of healthcare. I wouldn't expect it in the next 4 years under the Republicans thumb

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The part they don't tell you is Trump's security cost is so high because of all the leftist nuts sending him death threats and/or beating up Trump supporters.

Is your stupid an inherent thing or did it take a lifetime of un-learning?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

DAMN IT!

sucks. At least I liked mine and got to keep it! ...while that's true, I am also joking. I realize that some people certainly got screwed, but that's how democracy works. I was actually hoping republicans could work out some fixes for many people's problems with the ACA, but I was obviously fooling myself: Republicans haven't been able to do anything right in the last 40-50 years. What a joke.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Is your stupid an inherent thing or did it take a lifetime of un-learning?

It's good to know that your civility in the other forums is simply because you are afraid of being banned, not because you are actually a decent human being.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
He actually is a pretty decent human being. He merely has a low tolerance for bullshit, which tends to run higher in P and N.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It's good to know that your civility in the other forums is simply because you are afraid of being banned, not because you are actually a decent human being.

lol, I've been vacationed many a time.

Why do you keep bringing humorless dumbshittery into the joke thread?