P&Ns middle name is and

Page 280 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
The claim: “Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate?”

In fact: There is no such thing as “answers to the debate.” Clinton’s campaign was tipped off to two questions during the Democratic primary, one for a debate and one for a town hall.

LOL. The very first one and you already lied yourself to try to make Trump look bad. Town hall debates ARE a debate. Two questions is enough for the plural "answers". Besides, wikileaks shows she got a lot more than those 2, those are just 100% confirmed.

Reactions: Dr. Zaus

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
ujBPpC5.png

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Weird how you guys never use that logic when it comes to Trump.

No matter how many times his "mistakes" have been clarified and revealed to be the absolute correct and best action, no matter how many times accusations against him are proven wrong, you continue to assume the absolute worst from his every action.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHhhhaaaaaHAHAHAHAhaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHhhhaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I take it all back: apparently conservative drones can be funny from time to time. :)

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
1uBaIXF.jpg

Huffpost has no idea how racist they are being, it's rather hilarious.

Note brainless cult member completely ignored the part that says "blog" and assumes it's part of HPs news. Typical, since you can't tell the difference between real news and or actual facts and opinions. You've been programed well.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Nope, saw it, irrelevant.

It doesn't make a difference. If Breitbart had a blog post suggesting separate safe places for white people to get away from minorities you know you would be screaming about it.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

It doesn't make a difference. If Breitbart had a blog post suggesting separate safe places for white people to get away from minorities you know you would be screaming about it.
Because Breitbart has a long history of filth and hate.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Oh noes, a college student wrote a ridiculous blog post.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
No. Idiots can write garbage anywhere. But huffpost has the capability to censor or take down disgusting racist posts. The fact that they didn't speaks volumes.

Volumes? You referred to Breitbart so clearly racism has a place in your heart. If you find it racist maybe the HP has a new reader... Hmm?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
No. Idiots can write garbage anywhere. But huffpost has the capability to censor or take down disgusting racist posts. The fact that they didn't speaks volumes.
Please write volumes, expanding on this thought. You've left us hanging here.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Please write volumes, expanding on this thought. You've left us hanging here.

You don't understand how separating whites & colored people is terrible and racist?

Sorry, I can't think for you. If you don't get it, maybe the internet isn't a safe place for you.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You don't understand how separating whites & colored people is terrible and racist?

Sorry, I can't think for you. If you don't get it, maybe the internet isn't a safe place for you.
You haven't addressed my question. Maybe a remedial reading course would be of some benefit to you.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Ah I get it. You truly don't even understand what an idiom is. I guess that makes you an idiot.
You seems to have trouble expressing yourself. Maybe a writing class would also be of benefit. "The fact that they didn't speaks volumes.", is devoid of meaning. I would like you to express the meaning you intended to convey.