P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1576 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I finally saw it. I giant pickup with a "FUCK BIDEN" flag and lots of soap writing on the windows detailing everything the owner did not like about Biden. I used to laugh at such things, but now not so much. Those people shoot other Americans AND get away with it.
I wanted to get a photo of his truck but didnt feel like following him. I mean, lets face it, he's going nowhere.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
NuwgArk.jpeg

Mar 11, 2004

Seems her problem is the fact that the gun industry tried marketing them as assault and then dipshits like her got mad when people started writing laws referencing the gun industry's own marketing terms.

This is why the people who spread disinformation about covid treatments and vaccines need to be charged in these deaths. I'm so fucking tired of stories like that one.

Full stop, I was hoping someone would "stand their ground" and shoot a COVID asshole coughing on them, to establish spreading COVID as a risk to others, which could then open up the assholes spreading it to litigation.

Honestly, no photoshop is really needed. Guns are inherently surrogate penises. Which, I'll at least give the family credit, they must not be racist, they sure love 'em big and black.

Reactions: mikeymikec

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Full stop, I was hoping someone would "stand their ground" and shoot a COVID asshole coughing on them, to establish spreading COVID as a risk to others, which could then open up the assholes spreading it to litigation.
Not gonna happen.
The Ven diagram of people who stand their ground has zero overlap with those who believe the virus is not a hoax.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

1639252502019.png

Coming soon...

"Remembering that we once said that "letting our children know that we once said 'racial mixing is communism' ...is communism."...is communism!

"Pointing out we once said that "Remembering that we once said that "letting our children know that we once said 'racial mixing is communism' ...is communism."...is communism!"...is communism!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

So sad most of Shapiro's followers will refuse to acknowledge Josh's sexually depraved habits and will only remember him as they prefer to see him as. Guilt by association produces some rather odd behavior amongst his devout Christian supporters. Must be pretty difficult for them to explain his crimes away but I'm sure their prayers will find a way to bury his existence out of mind and soul. So what say Ben?