OWWW!! I fell!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Whatever you do ........... don't tell your parents............ they will use that nasty brown chinese rubbing alcohol on you :Q

That shiznat is the bad :p

Cheers,
Aquaman <<<<<< Chinese parents :)

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: amoeba
Jeez, leave NativeSunshine alone. If you think she's an attention whore, then don't post and perpetuate the problem. For the record, she didn't mention anything about Jezo and it was unwarranted to bring it up.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: TuffGuy
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: nativesunshine

and what exactly are you right about? it's public fact that he and i have been on and off...but you know nothing of anything that's going on now...and it's really funny that you'd take it upon yourself to assume things about people you don't even know.

but...in a way..i feel like a celebrity...it's actually quite sweet. Thanks hun. It's nice to know that you've been thinking about me all this time.

I think he's bitter you sold Jezo away from him...
lol. alkemyst, the defender of the ATOT AWs.

defender....nah, I am one myself.

however seriously, when did you begin developing these feelings for Jezo? Have you talked to him about them yet? Maybe you can work out a deal with NativeSunshine and share custody.....

&Aring;

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Mill
Alkemyst you are my new role-model.

//M\\'

I thought you said &Ouml;gg was. You were telling me how he does you like no other, but I had to cut you off as that was just gross.

oh well.

Thanks!

Yea me!

nice sig by the way you flatter me

&Aring;

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: dtyn
It's sad when you post every little thing that happens to you. You fell, big deal, people fall every day.
This is me being an asshole. Why? Because I can.

At least her problems will heal.

:evil:

Cheers [light] :beer: [/light]

Here's to hoping you're feeling better nativesunshine
rose.gif

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
dow do you bruse falling on yoru side? You bruise when your truck falls off the jackstands onto your leg, not falling in the grass. I hope you never played soccer, or you would have a nickname like "purple grape"

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
How about an update on how you're doing nativesunshine?

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
i was going to openly mock you using the internet as a buffer for any sort of human emotion...then i noticed who posted it and that i actually know you.
so...
i will now express sympathy.

:(

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Why the hell does this thread have 61 replies? I sure don't have 61 people come rushing to my door, even when I get shot. :p

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Howard
Why the hell does this thread have 61 replies? I sure don't have 61 people come rushing to my door, even when I get shot. :p

Sorry Howard, I must have missed that thread :p

Cheers Howard :beer:

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001

Why do you think there are 61 replies ?
Native is a chick.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001

id come to your door, howie.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: PatboyX

id come to your door, howie.
No, you wouldn't. :p

Zim - purely hypothetical! I would not get myself into a situation where I'd get shot. ;)