OWWW!! I fell!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: dtyn
It's sad when you post every little thing that happens to you. You fell, big deal, people fall every day.
she's just trying to get jezo's attention

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
It's sad when you post every little thing that happens to you. You fell, big deal, people fall every day.
This is me being an asshole. Why? Because I can.

At least her problems will heal.

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Originally posted by: TuffGuy

I thought he was homosexual. Why is she trying to get his attention?

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
I was walking on what I thought was a little puddle of water in the grass...and it turned out to be ice..and i fell. Fell on my head and now most of the right side of my body is bruised.

Owwww!!! :(

That's horrible. I hope it'll turn out to be OK, though. Damn, it's very easy to slip in winter. But when this happens (about once or twice a winter for me, usually), I always fall on my hands and don't get hurt. So if you stretch out a hand you won't fall on your head at least.

Maybe that's not the case? For example, I am not a homosexual. But I still like women, and that effectively makes me a lesbian.

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
are you kidding?

he's her on-again off-again (who keeps track of how many times they break up) boyfriend.

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
it's so funny..this thread.

but yea..it wasn't grass..it was ice over grass...that's why i thought i was stepping into a puddle of water...

the water level is over the level of the grass...so when it ices over...you slip..and fall on ice..not grass.

and tuffguy is just too funny..talking about things he has no clue about.

EDIT: oh..and Booster... I would've used my hands..but i had books in them. So instead I used my arm...which didn't turn out too pretty..lol. But the worst injury i have now is that big bruise on my right thigh....and besides a little bit of a headache and soreness in my neck...my head is a-ok. :)

and my coordination is just fine, thank you.....it was the ICE..i swear!! :p

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
I fell on the ice once and landed on my head. Of course it was in a hockey class and I blacked out for a few seconds... then I had a pounding headache for a few days... but it was fine.

The only real downside was that I was benched for the remainder of the class and had to wait 5 days until the next class. I love ice skating.

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
and tuffguy is just too funny..talking about things he has no clue about.
like? him being your ex, him being a homo, you guys having been on-again and off-again so many times, or you posting to get his attention?

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
are you kidding?

he's her on-again off-again (who keeps track of how many times they break up) boyfriend.

oh yea...

apparently YOU do. since you're the only person who mentioned ANYTHING about jezo in here..and you KEEP mentioning him.. Me thinks someone has a little obssession. Can we all say STALKER?

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: dtyn It's sad when you post every little thing that happens to you. You fell, big deal, people fall every day.
are you kidding? he's her on-again off-again (who keeps track of how many times they break up) boyfriend.
oh yea... apparently YOU do. since you're the only person who mentioned ANYTHING about jezo in here..and you KEEP mentioning him.. Me thinks someone has a little obssession. Can we all say STALKER?

HEMIIIIII :D

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
are you kidding?

oh yea...

apparently YOU do. since you're the only person who mentioned ANYTHING about jezo in here..and you KEEP mentioning him.. Me thinks someone has a little obssession. Can we all say STALKER?
hahaha. so i was right? even though i haven't been around for a couple of months?

:lips:

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
are you kidding?

oh yea...

hahaha. so i was right? even though i haven't been around for a couple of months?

:lips:

and what exactly are you right about? it's public fact that he and i have been on and off...but you know nothing of anything that's going on now...and it's really funny that you'd take it upon yourself to assume things about people you don't even know.

but...in a way..i feel like a celebrity...it's actually quite sweet. Thanks hun. It's nice to know that you've been thinking about me all this time.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

and what exactly are you right about? it's public fact that he and i have been on and off...but you know nothing of anything that's going on now...and it's really funny that you'd take it upon yourself to assume things about people you don't even know.

but...in a way..i feel like a celebrity...it's actually quite sweet. Thanks hun. It's nice to know that you've been thinking about me all this time.

I think he's bitter you sold Jezo away from him...

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: alkemyst

I think he's bitter you sold Jezo away from him...
lol. alkemyst, the defender of the ATOT AWs.

amoeba

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2003
Jeez, leave NativeSunshine alone. If you think she's an attention whore, then don't post and perpetuate the problem. For the record, she didn't mention anything about Jezo and it was unwarranted to bring it up.