OWWW!! I fell!!

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
I was walking on what I thought was a little puddle of water in the grass...and it turned out to be ice..and i fell. Fell on my head and now most of the right side of my body is bruised.

Owwww!!! :(

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
It's sad when you post every little thing that happens to you. You fell, big deal, people fall every day.
This is me being an asshole. Why? Because I can.

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
Originally posted by: dtyn
It's sad when you post every little thing that happens to you. You fell, big deal, people fall every day.

cool!

:beer:

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

uhh...you forgot a description..."this is me being a flaming butt pirate lair"..."why? because i am"

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan

uhh...you forgot a description..."this is me being a flaming butt pirate lair"..."why? because i am"

Fvck off Tony, I'm not in the mood.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

:)

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

haha chill out man :p

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002

haha chill out man :p

:D I'm trying

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
I was walking on what I thought was a little puddle of water in the grass...and it turned out to be ice..and i fell. Fell on my head and now most of the right side of my body is bruised.

Owwww!!! :(

set up a cam and keep doing it. When you can't post, you have done it enough ;)

Å

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Ogg
Come on over and I'll take care of you young lady :evil::D:eek:

Careful though he is a little handicapped....bring Viagara DS for him....luckily because he forgot his I escaped the attempted rape.

Å

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
Originally posted by: CChaos
Are you OK?

If so,

/point

/laugh

hehe...besides the obvious pain from the bruises...i'm fine.

I actually got lucky b/c NO ONE was around (at least to my knowledge) to see me fall. And if anyone did see, they didn't point or laugh. heehee...yea..my initial thought was "omg..did anyone see that?!?!"..THEN i thought "owww!!"

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
i remember hitting my head from slipping on ice when i was a kid. it was the first time i was knocked unconscious.

my little sister and cousin thought i would have amnesia, so they wrapped up one of my toys and gave it to me as a gift. they figured i wouldn't remember that i already owned it :p

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
Originally posted by: iamme
my little sister and cousin thought i would have amnesia, so they wrapped up one of my toys and gave it to me as a gift. they figured i wouldn't remember that i already owned it :p

lol..that's actualy kinda cute. :)

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Originally posted by: iamme

lol..that's actualy kinda cute. :)

we always get a laugh when we rememeber that :p

funny thing is, i remember being so excited, thinking that i had gotten a new toy :confused:

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
OUCH!!!!
I remember I fell twice.
once in dress up with a leather shoe walked on the ice. *ouch*, my ass landed first...:(
the other time was acrossing a road in time square area, it was snowing. I fell in the middle of the road, obviously, a driver saw me...I blocked his way :D....my ass landed first as well.
LOL