OPEC deal collapse sparks price war: ‘$20 oil in 2020 is coming’

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Hey now, I'm from Texas. Our shithole cities are historical.
I worked on a project in west Texas a few years ago when a wind driven brush fire was threatening a job site. Texas Forestry advised us to chill out as the wind picked up. Sure enough, the wind started moving the sand around and the sand smothered the fire, no human intervention required. A place where the sand storms put out the brush fires can justly be called a hell hole.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I worked on a project in west Texas a few years ago when a wind driven brush fire was threatening a job site. Texas Forestry advised us to chill out as the wind picked up. Sure enough, the wind started moving the sand around and the sand smothered the fire, no human intervention required. A place where the sand storms put out the brush fires can justly be called a hell hole.
Ah see there's your problem, you were too far west. If you had gone a few thousand miles to the east you'd be in proper Texas.