One thing that PC users can do that Mac users can't...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

theblackbox

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2004
i find people make most fun of what they wish they had or could be a part of.if you pc users put down the cheetos and mountain dew, and came out of your moms basements every once in a while, you might find there is more to life. I use both, and i'm happy with both, even though these days i prefer the mac side of things. I am not a musician, an artist, or skinny and wear black. I just don't close my mind to what i don't know.
I always wonder why people put so much effort into making fun of something, i guess if the group leans that way, why stand out. Safety in numbers, eh?

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: theblackbox
i find people make most fun of what they wish they had or could be a part of.if you pc users put down the cheetos and mountain dew, and came out of your moms basements every once in a while, you might find there is more to life. I use both, and i'm happy with both, even though these days i prefer the mac side of things. I am not a musician, an artist, or skinny and wear black. I just don't close my mind to what i don't know.
I always wonder why people put so much effort into making fun of something, i guess if the group leans that way, why stand out. Safety in numbers, eh?

And whoever said Mac users were elitist? :laugh:

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005

I personally find the insults that fly from both sides equally hilarious, as each side has at least some truth to it.

I am a PC user, but I'm not really an avid defender of PCs. I can see the validity of Macs as well, and I can see many positive attributes of both sides.

Neutrality is the funnest position! :)

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003

I had a mac and guess what... I sold it.