On which network did you watch the election coverage?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I watched CNN up until they called it for Obama. Then I switched to Fox for their meltdown.

68217896.jpg

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
CNN. It's the only one that had online streaming working. Fox, MSNBC, and youtube were all buffering up every 30 seconds... Lame is all I can say... I would have liked to see Fox meltdown, but Fox wouldn't even start streaming, just had black screen.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
I didn't watch it at all, I was too busy refreshing the CNN map and looking at counties. I watched the concession and acceptance speeches on YouTube

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
PBS, the only channel I get with my rabbit ears. I missed the live Fox meltdowns, but caught them on YouTube.

I also used Fox News streaming on the web, but the audio was from CNN, not sure what was going on there.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
None.

It interfered with the TV show I was hoping to watch.

Best to get a decent sleep and find out what the results were. Knowing 8-10 hours earlier would accomplish nothing.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Switched between local stations and MSNBC/Fox News. This brings up two semi-funny stories:

I never watch CNN/MSNBC/Fox News. I hate these channels and everything they stand for. I only watched them for up to date results and also to watch Fox News' reaction to the loss. The first semi-funny part is that I saw the Karl Rove "meltdown" live. As I was watching it, I didn't even know it was Karl Rove because I have never even seen him before. I only put 2 + 2 together halfway through it because I noticed what's-her-face calling him Karl.

The second semi-funny part is that a TV/radio ratings company called me at 7pm. I never get these calls and I never watch these channels but I had to answer honestly and say I was watching Fox News. :(

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Whats her face asked Karl Rove if his math was "something" he "made up to feel better" or was it "real".

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Watched Fox only because the women on that network are very nice to look at. Once Ohio fell to Obama went to play video games. Missed the rove meltdown.

Feb 6, 2007
Switched between CNN and Fox to see the way each covered it (with some NBC and ABC thrown in as well). Primarily CNN though. That and P&N.

radhak

Aug 10, 2011
Started watching various channels for updates, but after Ohio gave up on the news aspect and kept switching between MSNBC and Fox for the entertainment value - one could not stop chortling and smirking like girls in middle school while the other was all doom and gloom like my grandma at a funeral. I could not decide which was more amusing.

Unfortunately I completely missed the Karl Rove thing. And dang - those Fox ladies are something :whiste:! I've been missing things...