OMGWTFBBQ!! UPDATE: YAGT: How to tell GF she's gained weight

Alkesh

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2005
Suggestions?

Edit: She went from Eva Longoria to Rosie O' Donnell

Edit2: I am not fat. I am athletic. and no preggers.

Update: She has turned down the offer to join me on my weekly runs.

Update2: I think its all over now. If she refuses to change then there's nothing i can do.

Update3: OMFG All the food is gone!!!!! I just came back to the apartment and all the food in the place has been cleaned out. WTF!!!!

Leper Messiah

Banned
Dec 13, 2004
tell her that you're going to start an exercise routine, and ask her to join with you. If she doesn't get the clue from that, she's stupid and you should get rid of her anyways.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I'm concerned about your weight and I am no longer attracted to you.

Lose it or we're done.

BriGy86

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
have you gained weight?

and is there any reason she may have? other than just eating crappy food?

The Godfather

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2005
"Oh, i'm spoken for now, therefor i will stuff myself with Lay's chips cause i know this relationship will last and he will love me no matter what"

dawnbug

Golden Member
Oct 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Leper Messiah
tell her that you're going to start an exercise routine, and ask her to join with you. If she doesn't get the clue from that, she's stupid and you should get rid of her anyways.

Starting your own exercise routine and asking her to join is a really good idea. Otherwise, another idea for letting her know nicely that you're not as attracted to her as you were before is to look through some old pictures and mention how good she looked before. I'm sure she's noticed that she's gained weight, but she probably doesn't know that it's bothering you.

Also, most people don't gain weight quickly unless there's something else going on? Is she under a lot of stress? Pregnant? Has there been a major lifestyle change? Or is she just comfortable in your relationship now and doesn't feel like she needs to stay thin to keep you happy?