OMG! You would not believe what happened at work tonight.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I work in a restaurant and we are open till 3:00 AM. Normally I am done work by 1:00 AM and my boss works till close. Anyway, at 1:00 AM I leave and go behind the store where we park our cars. It is an L shaped alleyway that is not very well lit. As I am going to my car, I look over at my Boss's car and notice some guy standing behind it and he has no shirt on. I saw this guy earlier tonight and I thought he was taking a leak behind my Boss's car. I told him to get way from the car. It is then I notice that he is not taking a leak, but instead he is banging some bimbo on the trunk lid of my Boss's Bonneville! So I said to him, "Get the hell out of there and take that b!tch with you! You stupid piece of crap!". He starts to get mouthy and I continued to tell him to go away. So they take off barely clothed with me chasing them out of there. There are a lot of drug addicts and drunks in this area and we don't take any crap from them.

After they left I went and told my Boss what happened. He went to look at his car and he was mad. As a bonus, I found a $20 bill on the ground near his car, probably dropped by that loser. He lost his nookie and I am $20 richer.

What a night. Now I can finally say I have seen it all. :)

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Eli
pics? ;)
Like I go around everywhere with a digital camera.
rolleye.gif

Maybe soon, when I decide which one I'd like.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: geckojohn
PICS? ;beer

have you really seen it all?
Seriously, I have seen way too much over the last 5 years.

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
This would make a great "You're not as clean as you think you are" commercial, both because of the car and $20

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
You should have gotten in on the "action"!

Ewww! She was one nasty little skank. She was in her late teens and maybe 5 ft tall, blonde hair and wearing jeans and a blue shirt with white trim.

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Gackmaster
I'd wash that bill if i were you. You don't know were she's been...well, before last night

you should burn the bill, it coiuld be contaminated

Metalloid

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
You should have gotten in on the "action"!

Ewww! She was one nasty little skank. She was in her late teens and maybe 5 ft tall, blonde hair and wearing jeans and a blue shirt with white trim.

How was she wearing jeans while.....

And it was dark..... and if she was nasty, why were you looking?