OMG, everybody must be reading my posts on P & N and plagerizing my warnings:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

I had no idea I was so dangerous or could have such an effect.

I mean, come on, it couldn't be that obvious, could it. I mean, Jordan Peterson and now this? I wonder if it's that 100 monkey's thingi.

Damn, if we don't become what we fear. Any who disagree will be burned at the stake.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Well shit man, establish an official religion already, get all the protections this country has to offer!

Reactions: Leeea

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

I mean, come on, it couldn't be that obvious, could it. I mean, Jordan Peterson and now this? I wonder if it's that 100 monkey's thingi.

Damn, if we don't become what we fear. Any who disagree will be burned at the stake.
Saying a thing is a thing doesn't make it a thing. Let me know when SJW's get tax bennies and we'll resume the conversation.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
"Bullying the bullies makes you a bully too." Fuck outta here.
the paradox of intolerance

-The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Karl Popper described it as the seemingly self-contradictory idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must retain the right to be intolerant of intolerance.

/Jordan Peterson? l-o-l

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

How pathetically shallow your reading of the OP's article is. I can only assume it is because you did not read it.
I say this because you are off topic yet you wield your tribal zeal like a weapon to bludgeon the OP with.
Not surprising, because the OP's article is likely about... you. And many others with whom you would associate.

NOT because you are a "Liberal". Rather, it is because you are human. Tribal, zealous, make-believe. It is our way. I say you due to our fixation on politics. We are here in P&N after all.
The topic is about how we are associating and dividing and hating the "other". All "others". Anyone who does not goose step the way we goose step. Anyone who does not go to the same church to learn the same exact social cues for tribal identity. Such it is in Religion, it is in Politics. Because that is just how humans behave and, by and large, there is no escaping our nature.

The sins of Religion are becoming the sins of political parties and movements.

I asked Alex Clare-Young, a nonbinary minister in the United Reformed Church, whether their faith or their gender was more surprising to Generation Z acquaintances. “I think probably being religious,” Clare-Young responded. “I know a lot of LGBTQ+ young people who say it’s harder to come out as Christian in an LGBT space than LGBT in a Christian space.”
Politics has now crept into every aspect of our lives. In countries where racial and religious intermarriage have become commonplace, dating across political lines is the new taboo.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
How pathetically shallow your reading of the OP's article is. I can only assume it is because you did not read it.
I say this because you are off topic yet you wield your tribal zeal like a weapon to bludgeon the OP with.
Not surprising, because the OP's article is likely about... you. And many others with whom you would associate.

NOT because you are a "Liberal". Rather, it is because you are human. Tribal, zealous, make-believe. It is our way. I say you due to our fixation on politics. We are here in P&N after all.
The topic is about how we are associating and dividing and hating the "other". All "others". Anyone who does not goose step the way we goose step. Anyone who does not go to the same church to learn the same exact social cues for tribal identity. Such it is in Religion, it is in Politics. Because that is just how humans behave and, by and large, there is no escaping our nature.

The sins of Religion are becoming the sins of political parties and movements.

I asked Alex Clare-Young, a nonbinary minister in the United Reformed Church, whether their faith or their gender was more surprising to Generation Z acquaintances. “I think probably being religious,” Clare-Young responded. “I know a lot of LGBTQ+ young people who say it’s harder to come out as Christian in an LGBT space than LGBT in a Christian space.”
Politics has now crept into every aspect of our lives. In countries where racial and religious intermarriage have become commonplace, dating across political lines is the new taboo.
I don't do anything "tribally." I think for myself, and after much thinking about this specific topic, anyone who complains about "social justice" can go fuck themselves.

It's nothing but playing the victim. Equating it with goose-stepping is bullshit. People are used to shitting all over other people reflexively and that shit needs to stop. Period. And it will be called out. A called-out person has a choice. They can admit their ignorance, learn, and promise to do better; or they can tell everyone else they are too sensitive. Do the former and all will be forgiven. Take the latter approach and I and others will tell you to get fucked.

Call it goose-stepping if you want. Only other shitheads are going to fight for your right to shit on people anymore.

As for difficulty in coming out as Christian, well, the world is moving on from fairy tales. The core idea of faith is believing what you want to believe despite hard evidence to the contrary, so saying "I am a Christian" is equivalent to saying "I believe in feelings over facts." Couple that with the militant Christians that control most of our society and their militant shitting on LGBTQ+ and you are going to get backlash. Nobody needs to know you are Christian. Just shut the fuck up about it.

Reactions: KMFJD

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Well go figure, after centuries and millennia of persecuting LGTB persons, Christian’s aren’t very well liked by them. Shocking!

hold on, I’ve got a fainting couch around here to lend. Used to be Starbucks before he was reassigned.

and btw, Jesus said following him would not be easy, very challenging, but your reward is eternal life with him in heaven.

if your crying about LGBT giving you a hard time, you’re probably not a true christian, but merely identify as one culturally

Last edited:

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Well go figure, after centuries and millennia of persecuting LGTB persons, Christian’s aren’t very well liked by them. Shocking!

hold on, I’ve got a fainting couch around here to lend. Used to be Starbucks before he was reassigned.

and btw, Jesus said following him would not be easy, very challenging, but your reward is eternal life with him in heaven.

if your crying about LGBT giving you a hard time, you’re probably not a true christian, but merely identify as one culturally

allow me

EZ6wikWXkAA-qDS.jpg

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Not to mention many of them grow up in the church and being taught that they're an abomination, and it often takes them years to heal from it. I thought it was pretty messed up the first time I found out there was a support group for ex-Catholics, and it turns out there are also ones for former Mormons, and Jehovah's Witnesses, and likely others.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

Why do you think established religion and norms are being destroyed and vilified? There has to be a total deconstruction of society in order to facilitate the acceptance of the liberal ideology. You can't have people belonging to multiple "religions". People questioning even basic ideas and society falling apart will allow the totalitarian Progressheviks to come in and set up a new centralized governing body. People are overloaded more and more each day by the media to reinforce the failures of the old ways and how glorious it can be if only we surrender freedoms and allow the government to take care of us.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Why do you think established religion and norms are being destroyed and vilified? There has to be a total deconstruction of society in order to facilitate the acceptance of the liberal ideology. You can't have people belonging to multiple "religions". People questioning even basic ideas and society falling apart will allow the totalitarian Progressheviks to come in and set up a new centralized governing body. People are overloaded more and more each day by the media to reinforce the failures of the old ways and how glorious it can be if only we surrender freedoms and allow the government to take care of us.
Wise words from someone deep in the belly of a cult of stupidity :rolleyes:

Reactions: ivwshane and Pohemi

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
So you honestly think you've been having original thoughts on this and/or anything else?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for noticing. Everybody else seems to think I am picking on them for being bullies. They don't seem to notice I'm really just as pissed as hell about the plagerism

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Saying a thing is a thing doesn't make it a thing. Let me know when SJW's get tax bennies and we'll resume the conversation.
I'll get right on it as soon as you can show me that the real meaning of religion and what the author of the link was using the word for has anything to do with receiving tax benefits. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
the paradox of intolerance

-The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Karl Popper described it as the seemingly self-contradictory idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must retain the right to be intolerant of intolerance.

/Jordan Peterson? l-o-l
Look at that. Call somebody intolerant and tell you how vitally important their intolerance is. I'm in the fun house of mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Or, the people who pretend to have them and live by them are the Pharisees. You fucks turned traditional values into a joke, and in the process by you obtuse blindness drove the insecure portion of the left to similar levels of insanity. You created, on the left, the very thing you fear, and now they are coming to get you. I know, I know, when the blind lead the blind they fall into the pit. All that hate the left directs at you is a waste of time. You have only one real enemy and it is your psychological ignorance. That can be cured.

Reactions: ivwshane

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
But but but, I am supposed to be intolerant of the intolerant because if I'm not intolerance will win. You guys need to get your stories straight, so "Fuck outta here".

PS: When you said: "I don't do anything "tribally." I think for myself, and after much thinking about this specific topic, anyone who complains about "social justice" can go fuck themselves.", all that much thinking you did was motivated by anger at conservatives. Why the anger. Do you hate the blind because they take so long to cross the street. I know, I know, you're the wrong person to ask about that. You are just like me.

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
hmmm, so is the OP a complaint, warning, or your mission outreach?
It's an appeal to the liberal mind that having being able to avoid irrational emotions is a good thing and we should be willing to look at ourselves for weaknesses. The unconscious assumption preferred by fear is to claim the right of intolerance is whatever fear wants to say it is. No need to fear the crazies. They are crazy and that will cause them to fail. Also, the way to deal with crazy isn't to succumb to it yourself. Intolerance can be expresses with madness but the madness part isn't necessary. There is more than one way to be intolerant, in terror or confidently.