Ollie North article - Misunderestimation

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kogase

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: PatboyX
Originally posted by: NeoV
how is it that anyone listens to this guy?

i want know how someone like sean hannity, who spends the better part of his day raging against "liberal traitors" and people who "hate america" and those aiding terrorists can not only have this man as a guest on his shows repeatedly, but refer to him as a close personal friend and actually have him fill in hosting position!
Avarice.

Avarice? That means "greed".

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: kogase
i want know how someone like sean hannity, who spends the better part of his day raging against "liberal traitors" and people who "hate america" and those aiding terrorists can not only have this man as a guest on his shows repeatedly, but refer to him as a close personal friend and actually have him fill in hosting position!
Avarice.
Exactly. Hannity is a corporate whore. He doesn't care about honesty or integrity. As long as his ratings are up his radio program will be carried, his show on FOX will be shown, his books will sell, and his portfolio will grow.

kogase

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Avarice.
Exactly. Hannity is a corporate whore. He doesn't care about honesty or integrity. As long as his ratings are up his radio program will be carried, his show on FOX will be shown, his books will sell, and his portfolio will grow.

I don't see how Oliver North would be a ratings magnet. I mean, I'm sure a greater part of the vacuous masses have forgotten who he is. Hannity probably believes that he is right.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
I don't see how Oliver North would be a ratings magnet. I mean, I'm sure a greater part of the vacuous masses have forgotten who he is. Hannity probably believes that he is right.
Ollie almost won in his Congressional bid a while back. There are plenty of people that support the Central American death squads and selling arms to Iran to free our hostages. IMO, it is *they* who are unAmerican and unpatriotic.