OK I give up, what did James Franco do?

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
He is famous and a handsome guy.

The internet is filled with ugly fat nobodies,.. so, they naturally hate him.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
He just has an enormous ego. He didn't really do anything to warrant the kind of attention he gets or the kind of ego he has. Just sort of came out of the blue. Very similar situation as Ashton Kutcher.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
prepare to be harassed for that comment.

Pretty sure printer bandit had the little girl (not 17 little, like preteen or early teen) as his avatar for a while, so I doubt any will be coming from him. I guess he may harass me just to cast people off his his own pedophile tendencies. Pretty much what he already did by posting that.

Pedophiles don't really understand what they are doing and the differences between ages, so I'd expect a pedophile would be someone to say that having relations with a 17 y/o is pedophilia. Because they just don't understand it but are acting as if they do, so they look at statutory rape laws for guidance because their own biology can't inform them of when sexual arousal is normal.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
He's a great actor.

He has a bit of an ego, but it's honestly not 'that bad'.

I'd love to hang out with him and chill out.

He's actually really artistic, creative, and underestimated. I think as he ages he'll be more appreciated.

FYI, I didn't care for him up until about 6 months ago. Finally saw some movies that made his personality click with me.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
He's a great actor.

He has a bit of an ego, but it's honestly not 'that bad'.

I'd love to hang out with him and chill out.

He's actually really artistic, creative, and underestimated. I think as he ages he'll be more appreciated.

FYI, I didn't care for him up until about 6 months ago. Finally saw some movies that made his personality click with me.

Same here.

I'm not sure of his ego? Maybe I don't follow him enough? I liked his FB page and enjoy what he puts up.

I enjoyed 127hrs, spring breakers, rise of the apes and a few of his other films.

Koing

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001

this. he runs a small acting studio/school in my city.

The teachers instruct acting students based on the Meisner technique. Studio 4 offers courses introducing and training the Meisner Technique, as well as several advanced classes, and projects following James's creative vision.

http://www.phwstudio4.com/

he seems to be quite a well trained actor.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
he is a slightly counter-culture actor icon. that's pretty much it, but enough to make him popular.

Also he seems like a cool guy in real life.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
The real question is where the heck did Freddie Prinze Jr and Pauly Shore go?

I just found out that Freddi Prinze Jr works for the WWE.
I wonder if his wife Sarah Michelle Gellar will now move into wrestling since her career is in the pits?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
He just has an enormous ego. He didn't really do anything to warrant the kind of attention he gets or the kind of ego he has. Just sort of came out of the blue. Very similar situation as Ashton Kutcher.

he's part of that whole Judd Apatow crew with Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill, so he's naturally been in a fuckton of movies.