Oil & Gas thread:12-17-08 OPEC & non-members agree to largest reduction in history 7 percent

Page 122 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman

bump. Your article stated that prices have dropped 34 cents in the last month.

Why do you anonymous cowards bump and post in my thread of you don't like what I post?

:confused: Where do you contract at?

And douchebag, you stated in your topic summary that prices have risen 30 cents? Yet, you post an article that prices have dropped 34 cents? WTF? Are you truly this much of a moron? You can't even comprehend what you read then lie and post misinformation. Again Dave, post proof that gas rose 30 cents.

Since you can't, leave and go back to your own pathetic forum.

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005

Why do you anonymous cowards bump and post in my thread of you don't like what I post?

You are lying and caught in your lies, and this is all you can say? Your OWN POSTS are being used against you, what do you have to say about it? Where are those receipts you keep claiming yet somehow magically changed themselves from 1.80$ range according to your own post Dec 21, to 1.50$ range when you talk about them again on Dec 24 and Dec 26?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

And douchebag, you stated in your topic summary that prices have risen 30 cents? Yet, you post an article that prices have dropped 34 cents? WTF? Are you truly this much of a moron? You can't even comprehend what you read then lie and post misinformation. Again Dave, post proof that gas rose 30 cents.

Ah, admission of jealousy. Of course

Make that jealous anonymous coward

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

Jealous of what? You're a pathetic failure and lying piece of shit. And where do you contract at again? Too much of a coward to tell us?

Where is your proof that gas has risen 30 cents? If you don't prove it, you better take it out of your topic summary since you've posted an article that states prices have dropped 34 cents.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Miami prices that Dave is saying went up from $1.40 to $1.70

http://www.miamigasprices.com/

Today 1.710
Yesterday 1.715
One Week Ago 1.758
One Month Ago 1.990
One Year Ago 3.010

Yep, Dave is right it's around $1.70. Too bad, it was at $1.75 last week and $1.99 a month ago. Dave, when was it ever $1.40?

Again, Dave caught in another lie. This troll needs to be banned.

Bump for Dave

Bump for anonymous coward asshole

Article from Sunday which was my birthday, I spent in Sunny Orlando at 80 degrees while the anonynouse cowards shivered:

On Monday I spent day with a family member in Boca Raton.

Oh look the article says Dave was right and the gas reciept I have is right too, gas was $1.80

12-21-2008Florida gas prices average $1.70

MIAMI ? The price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline is averaging $1.70 a gallon in Florida.

AAA Auto Club South reported the price Sunday.

One month ago the average prices was 34 cents higher
, a year ago it was $1.34 higher.

On average the cheapest gas in a metro area in Florida is in the Tampa-St.Petersburg area. That's about $1.64 a gallon.

The most expensive is in the area of West Palm Beach and Boca Raton.

Gas there is about $1.80 a gallon.

:laugh: He McOwn'd himself. I thought gas went up 30 cents?

:laugh:

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

Jealous of what? You're a pathetic failure and lying piece of shit. And where do you contract at again? Too much of a coward to tell us?

Where is your proof that gas has risen 30 cents? If you don't prove it, you better take it out of your topic summary since you've posted an article that states prices have dropped 34 cents.

We all know McOwned can post bullshit and lies without repercission time and time again. Wonder what kind of contracting he does for AT forums.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Ugh, I hate to be so indecisive, but I'm constantly torn between Dave being a very consistent and hardcore troll and one of those chronic liars you knew back when you were a kid who just made things up all the time to get friends, but the more they lied, the more people didn't want to be around them and they just lied harder.
You are lying and caught in your lies, and this is all you can say? Your OWN POSTS are being used against you
This is status quo for Dave, he owns himself constantly.
Wonder what kind of contracting he does for AT forums.
Oh come on, that's just insulting to Anand, no way he'd contract Dave to do anything except maybe sit on a dunk tank for a birthday party.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

We love you dave.
Oh yeah dave, gas is still 1.98 here around atlanta. I see one station on atlantagasprices.com showing 1.98, don't mind the most the other stations reading 1.34, they will be jumping up in price too.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: blackangst1
Down 2 more cents yesterday in Phx to $1.47 by my house.
It seemed like over the week prior to Xmas prices plummeted around here, I saw $1.77 which is insanely cheap for this area!

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Originally posted by: blackangst1
Originally posted by: Sawyer
dropped to 1.29 here from 1.39

Better hope Dave stays away from you...it will jump 30 cents as soon as he rolls up!

Yep, Dave is the only one that can take a news article and comprehend a 34 cent drop to be a 30 cent increase.

EndGame

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2002
Gas fell again here this weekend. Now down to $1.24 a gallon in mid Missouri and even cheaper in the Southwestern part of the state.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
What's bad is we all know it will go back up, and when it does he will be like "AH HA! I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG!"

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: KK

We love you dave.
Oh yeah dave, gas is still 1.98 here around atlanta. I see one station on atlantagasprices.com showing 1.98, don't mind the most the other stations reading 1.34, they will be jumping up in price too.

I was in Atlanta from Nov 24 to Dec 18th. Paid around $1.46 the whole time there.

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Sawyer
What's bad is we all know it will go back up, and when it does he will be like "AH HA! I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG!"

Exactly, even a broken clock is right 2 times in a day.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: KK

We love you dave.

I was in Atlanta from Nov 24 to Dec 18th. Paid around $1.46 the whole time there.
You just owned yourself. And severely. Strangely, you don't even realize it, though.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005

I'm still waiting for the forthcoming vengeance against these so-called "anonymous cowards."

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Born2bwire

I'm still waiting for the forthcoming vengeance against these so-called "anonymous cowards."
Yeah, really, why would we voluntarily give our contact info? People like Dave do things that show up on CNN headline news. Hopefully when it happens I'll be lower down on his list so that he will be already taken down by the cops before he gets to me.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb

Yeah, really, why would we voluntarily give our contact info? People like Dave do things that show up on CNN headline news. Hopefully when it happens I'll be lower down on his list so that he will be already taken down by the cops before he gets to me.

You don't have anything to worry about. Dave it too fucking stupid to properly use any type of weapon. The first thing he would do is shoot/blow himself up.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Skoorb

Given his record the chances of him coming after you are pretty slim. He'll fuck that up too.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Here we go with war excuses again

12-29-2008 Oil jumps above $40 on Gaza conflict

Tensions generated by a widening conflict between Israel and Palestinian militants sent crude prices up sharply to above $40 a barrel Monday, with gasoline and heating oil also making sizable gains.

Sad, you don't understand why. Get educated.

Get educated on what? Oil apologist excuses?