Oh crap, the violent husband of the woman I been sleeping with is waiting for me....

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
UPDATE:

I tricked the prick. I knew he was waiting for me in the car park. So I spoke to his wife and rounded up a couple of security guys to walk with me to my car. As I suspected he was standing right besides my car and I tricked him into speaking to his wife on my phone in front of the security guys and then his wife told the head of the security that he is beating her and he is violent and a trouble maker. Lots of maa bheen swear words flew and together we drove him off the company property and he beat a swift retreat.

I'm planning on making myself scarce the next few weeks by taking a couple of weeks off from work on vacation. I will probably take his wife along and it will serve him right.

A successful defusal of the situation through non violence. YES!
Well I'm glad you didn't get hurt.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Wat! Braznor isn't that guy?

Edit: Baasha is who we were thinking about.

Edit edit: It would no longer be hilarious if Braznor got his ass kicked by the husband of the woman he's been banging. Baasha getting his ass kicked in such a situation would be worthy of an historical marker.

Jeez, what the hell is wrong with you guys????

Can't tell one Indian guy from another. And there is only about one of two of us here.

Reactions: highland145

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
UPDATE:

I tricked the prick. I knew he was waiting for me in the car park. So I spoke to his wife and rounded up a couple of security guys to walk with me to my car. As I suspected he was standing right besides my car and I tricked him into speaking to his wife on my phone in front of the security guys and then his wife told the head of the security that he is beating her and he is violent and a trouble maker. Lots of maa bheen swear words flew and together we drove him off the company property and he beat a swift retreat.

I'm planning on making myself scarce the next few weeks by taking a couple of weeks off from work on vacation. I will probably take his wife along and it will serve him right.

This is a terrible story and I don't believe any of it. It's like Gene Shalit wrote the shitty 3rd Act to this shitty script and declared it the most amazing thing he's ever seen.

Anyway, it's still cool because you aren't the other Indian guy.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
This is a terrible story and I don't believe any of it. It's like Gene Shalit wrote the shitty 3rd Act to this shitty script and declared it the most amazing thing he's ever seen.

Anyway, it's still cool because you aren't the other Indian guy.

You are just jealous my life is so edgy. :p

Anyway I got a feeling the mofo gonna come round again sometime. I gotta deal with that. It will be the ultimate showdown!

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
The guy won't show up at the OP's workplace again...but neither will the OP. The "stalker" will waylay him in some unexpected place...and he'll never be seen or heard from again.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
I was watching suits last night and one of the main characters got the crap beat out of him outside of his work from a mad husband of the girl he was screwing. He took it like a bitch too.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
UPDATE:

And I was going to nominate this thread for the Thread of the Year Award ...

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Just for future reference:
Man tip
Don't do something if you aren't willing to look the affected party in the eye and tell them why you did it. To do otherwise is the sign of a chickenshit.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Just for future reference:
Man tip
Don't do something if you aren't willing to look the affected party in the eye and tell them why you did it. To do otherwise is the sign of a chickenshit.
He's a lover not a fighter.

renz20003

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2011
....at my workplace lobby. It is closing time right now, but I'm wondering if I should just spend the night at my desk or try to hoof it past him to the car park.

Cliffs:

Be me.
Be sleeping with this woman who has a violent alcoholic husband.
The office lobby called to tell me that someone is waiting to meet me outside.
Be fucked.

The appropriate response is to ask to threesome or gangbang the wife.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
You are just jealous my life is so edgy. :p

Anyway I got a feeling the mofo gonna come round again sometime. I gotta deal with that. It will be the ultimate showdown!

Make sure to have someone film it and live stream for our viewing pleasure.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
I'm glad there are no guns there; a dude shot his ex and her friend directly below my old apartment in a very nice area, the shots rang so loud it woke me up and blood and brain gore got on my Corvair. He was a cop and it was all very hush-hush. Guns solve everything.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
UPDATE:

Looks like I was spot on with my most recent prediction, you got to "enjoy" some non-consensual man love from the wifes husband. The vacation is really just a ploy to give your damaged butthole time to heal and hopefully get some of your dignity back, not only from the forced sodomy you received but also from the fact that he had a much larger penis than you. You really shouldn't worry about the larger penis thing though, well unless he decides to come back for round two that is. Might want to carry some lube around for a while just in case.

Anyway, hope you mend up quick. Really glad to hear that he only took your anal virginity (I'm making an assumption here) and not your life.

PS If you haven't already I wouldn't tell the wife about the forced man-loving, I wouldn't tell a single soul. Just bury it somewhere deep in your brain, forget it ever happened and move on with life.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Just tell him not to be mad at you and that his wife is the cheating whore he should be mad at :)

I love to bang married women, the way I see it they made a vow but I didn't vow shit so it's on them not me. Then again, as I said earlier, I always make sure the husband can't beat the ever living shit out of me first.

OP has more of a girlfriend than banging some other guys wife. One of the reasons that I like banging married chicks because when they want jewelry or need their tire changed or whatever they call their husband. When they want some dick they call me :D

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
....at my workplace lobby. It is closing time right now, but I'm wondering if I should just spend the night at my desk or try to hoof it past him to the car park.

Cliffs:

Be me.
Be sleeping with this woman who has a violent alcoholic husband.
The office lobby called to tell me that someone is waiting to meet me outside.
Be fucked.
Call the cops, have him arrested for trespassing and leave only after he is taken away in handcuffs. Of course this may not work as the description of "alcoholic and violent" describes SOP of cop and he may have his brother in blue help with the beat down.