Official "The Apprentice 3" Thread

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
I guess the final4 will be Bren, Alex, Tana, and Kendra (already in due to her winning tonight)

It would seem that Craig gets in a bit of trouble next week with Kendra and she's already exempt from being fired next week :D He's also the weakest candidate left.

Kendra earned my respect tonight when she basically did the entire task by herself....I give her mad props :thumbsup:

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
That brochure looks like complete sh!t.
Who the hell reads an essay in a brochure.
And that out of focus picture in the beginning?
What were they thinking.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Damnit, was talking to my GF's mom on the phone and missed the firing :|:|:|:|

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Damnit, was talking to my GF's mom on the phone and missed the firing :|:|:|:|

Additional airings @ CNBC - I Can't Believe it's Not Clutter

4/22 - 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. CST
4/26 - 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. CST

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Craig was really acting like an ass in this episode, esp considering he did basically nothing on the last time and Kendra pulled the whole thing off alone...

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: BCYL
Craig was really acting like an ass in this episode, esp considering he did basically nothing on the last time and Kendra pulled the whole thing off alone...

Yeah, it's a shame he couldn't be fired. Bren was lackluster, but Craig pretty much always seems to act like an incoherent jackass, as he did last night.

Final episode will be Tanya vs Alex, no doubt about it. Craig is worthless and Kendra is a drama queen.

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: dwell
Final episode will be Tanya vs Alex, no doubt about it. Craig is worthless and Kendra is a drama queen.

Yea, and Tanya will probably beat Alex....though Alex will have a better team to back him up.

SuRgEoN

Oct 20, 1999
I've already told everyone here that Tana is in the finals... She does really crappy on her sporting event... any questions PM me. You can go back to the beginning of the thread when i said Tana was in the finals. I dont know who she's up against though.. Didn't get the chance to see the other event.

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
Originally posted by: SuRgEoN
I've already told everyone here that Tana is in the finals... She does really crappy on her sporting event... any questions PM me. You can go back to the beginning of the thread when i said Tana was in the finals. I dont know who she's up against though.. Didn't get the chance to see the other event.

please stop spoiling it for others.

SuRgEoN

Oct 20, 1999
The event is: Athlete Challenge. There was gymnastics, beach volleyball, track, and swimming.

And Gwlam12: If you read the title it says spoilers. So GTH

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
man i really hope you're right. i'm pretty sure alex is getting fired tonight and that the final two will be kendra and tana. if tana does bad then kendra wins!! (I picked her for fantasy apprentice) and i'm up 80 bucks. yyayyyyy.

SuRgEoN

Oct 20, 1999
Originally posted by: weezergirl
man i really hope you're right. i'm pretty sure alex is getting fired tonight and that the final two will be kendra and tana. if tana does bad then kendra wins!! (I picked her for fantasy apprentice) and i'm up 80 bucks. yyayyyyy.

Good Luck. Like I said.. I don't know how the other contestant did, but Tana wasn't very impressive. Hope you win your fantasy.