Official "The Apprentice 3" Thread

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
neonerd's friend will win! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
They guys who went to college will win. Apparently Trump does not trust people with no degree.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Apparently, this show starts next Thursday... quite honestly, I feel they're going to kill the series by overplaying it.

PlasticJesus

Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Staples
They guys who went to college will win. Apparently Trump does not trust people with no degree.

After the last Apprentice, I think it has become apparent that Trump has his head up his rear-end.

To this day I can not get over the fact that someone who could not understand the concept of that wheel that Ivana created for Levi's would actually become one of two finalists. My thirteen year-old understood it. And then the film clip in that final episode that replayed that Levi's guy saying that Jenn or whatever her name was performed the most brilliantly on that task as if that was really one of her accomplishments. That idiot talked a good game in the board room, but surely Trump and crew saw just like we did that she had accomplished nothing.

A few idiots on that last one. One psycho, one debate champ that wants to hand out hundred dollar bills and tell folks they can't eat their pizza, one non-driver who hits a vehicle and keeps on moving, and one real estate guy that wants to turn a 4 bedroom house into a 3 bedroom house.

We've seen enough at our house. We're not a Nielsen family though, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I cant' get enough Apprentice!!! does the new one start this week? one thing though, Trump is always going on about how much he respects the massive amounts of education the various peeps have. I don't see how any of the "street smarts" guys have a chance. given the choice between 2 outstanding candidates, I would always take the one with formal business training.

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: amish
neonerd's friend will win! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:D:thumbsup:;)

everyone remember to cheer for danny

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: neonerd

:D:thumbsup:;)

everyone remember to cheer for danny

Who? Link?

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003

lol that guy is funny.

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000
I think that the "Street Smarts" team will dominate first, but the "Book Smarts" team will start pwnz0ring later. Eventually, The Donald will hire someone that has street smarts, but also carries a degree (not necessarily an advanced degree, either).