Official "The Apprentice 3" Thread

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CTrain

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Originally posted by: CTrain
Originally posted by: Yossarian
omfg Audrey is gorgeous. I dunno, these guys don't seem to have learned from the previous seasons. you don't volunteer to be PM early on, and you don't stick your neck out. let a few weeks go by and let the morons weed themselves out.

I think that fat guy was foolish for cursing like that in front of Trump. I also think Danny will be canned the next time his team loses. Trump: "you're just a disaster" lol :D

Yeah that guy is a loud mouth, hes a prime candidate to go first if Net Worth loses.
Thats "fvckin" awesome. Whos in their right mind talk like in front of your superior.

You're a fvcking genius for figuring he was gonna go first.

SuRgEoN

Oct 20, 1999
Originally posted by: neonerd
Originally posted by: SuRgEoN
******SPOILER***********

One of the finalists in Season three is: Tana. / Not sure who the other finalist is though. Tana did horrible in the final sports event, didn't make much money, so my guess is whoever she is facing will win.

how'd you find that out?

I have a contact in NY who attended the second to last taping.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: lavagirl669
Erin looks like Morticia Adams

:Q

I think she looks more like Ashlee Simpson, and even sounds like her.

Oh, and what a surprise, another project manager got fired.

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
SPOILER

It looks like in the next episode Magma loses. If you watch the previews you can see Magma ending up in the boardroom again.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: bootymac
Yeah, John was "smooth" thruout the entire episode.. but maybe that was because he was exempted from getting fired.

Anyhow, PICS OF AUDREY, STAT
audrey is definitely the hottest one there.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Should I fire you?

Yes

OK, you're fired.

=====

Shortest boardroom ever...

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Is anyone else having a REALLY hard time getting into this season of The Apprentice?? I've tried watching it, but it just doesn't hold my interest like the previous two seasons...it truly SUCKS!

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: xospec1alk
danny is wearing a neonerd shirt hehee

NEONERD!!! You should tell that computer teacher of yours to watch the Apprentice and laugh at him.

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Is anyone else having a REALLY hard time getting into this season of The Apprentice?? I've tried watching it, but it just doesn't hold my interest like the previous two seasons...it truly SUCKS!

Yes, that and did they make the show 30 minutes longer?

Somehow, this "battle" of the street smarts and book smarts isn't really catchy. I mean, I could care less for any of the competitors this season (as opposed to last season where I was quite excited at the beginning of the show).

Bleh. There's just over-exposure for The Apprentice, now.

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Danny's gonna be gone. :(

Granted, he didn't contribute much, but he did wear a Neonerd shirt...

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: SmoochyTX
I sure hope Mike can be fired.

Even though Danny royally sucked as PM.

you can always say "the final responsibility lies with the PM" but in this case, Micheal clearly showed himself to be worthy of breaking a rule to fire.

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
Originally posted by: SmoochyTX
I sure hope Mike can be fired.

Even though Danny royally sucked as PM.

you can always say "the final responsibility lies with the PM" but in this case, Micheal clearly showed himself to be worthy of breaking a rule to fire.

True, and if Danny had a good idea, but just lost because it wasn't good enough, then I'd agree with Mike being fired. However, Danny was horrible as the PM, so I do think he deserves to get fired. Obviously, Mike f'd himself over since he basically made enemies out of his whole team.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4

I was watching Canadian politics for the first half hour. :Q