Official: Rams vs Falcons thread

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Price finally got a pass. Dunn and Vick's been getting all the fun all season. Vick's run's awesome. Dunn's crazy tonight. Rams have absolutely no D. Hotlanta in the house.

BlackAdam

Jul 16, 2004
Good game Falcons... it was a game up to the end of the first half. Just know, if you make it alive out of next weekend, the Colts will be waiting to rip you a new one in Super Bowl XXXIX.

stevent76

May 10, 2001
Originally posted by: BlackAdam
Good game Falcons... it was a game up to the end of the first half. Just know, if you make it alive out of next weekend, the Colts will be waiting to rip you a new one in Super Bowl XXXIX.

That is only if the Colts can get past there mental block with the Pats.

Falcons really showed what they were made of today. I think they can beat any team right now. (except Indy). We have a hard time shutting down a team with more than one good receiver. Manning can hit about anyone he wants. (i always hated manning because i was a UGA fan but dang he is good)

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000

:roll:

last week you predicted the rams would win this game. so much for your predictions.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold

last week you predicted the rams would win this game. so much for your predictions.
Eagles defense >>> Rams Defense

Vick is going nowhere....

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Mwilding

Eagles defense >>> Rams Defense

Vick is going nowhere....

and where were the iggles mentioned in the posts you quoted? iggles have to beat the vikings before their fans can talk about NFC championship. :roll:

just like the Colts have to beat NE and Pittsburgh before talking superbowl.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
and where were the iggles mentioned in the posts you quoted? iggles have to beat the vikings before their fans can talk about NFC championship. :roll:

Here:
Just know, if you make it alive out of next weekend
I was putting an end to this "IF" notion... :p

techfuzz

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2001

The Eagles could fall flat without TO playing today; however, I don't think they will and end up escaping with a 28-17 victory today. The Colts on the otherhand are going to have to throw and throw through that beat up and decimated secondary of NE. The Colts have a better shot at winning than the Vikings, but not much given Manning's history in NE is not on his side.

I predict NE over the Colts, 31-28 on a last second field goal. Steelers will then beat NE to get to the Super Bowl. Atlanta then beats the Eagles, but then loose to the Steelers in SB 39.

techfuzz