Official: Rams vs Falcons thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
btw, everyone that says vick can't throw has never watched him play. he has a GREAT arm. they just changed the offensive scheme on him a lot this year and he hasn't settled in yet.

He could not even throw in college

BRObedoza

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2004
Originally posted by: Nitemare
btw, everyone that says vick can't throw has never watched him play. he has a GREAT arm. they just changed the offensive scheme on him a lot this year and he hasn't settled in yet.

He could not even throw in college
he'll never be an elite pocket passer that'll pick the defense apart but he's a good passer when he needs to be

AmigaMan

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

he may have a great arm, it's just not that accurate. At least he has Crump who I admit is pretty good. That combo will go a long way, especially with the running back tandem they have.

ACK! What the hell am I doing? I'm saying nice things about the Falcons...must have had too much to drink tonight...

YAY GO RAMS! Rams TD!

Einz

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Originally posted by: gflores
Go Rams!

Yep. Go Rams! Grew up in STL but now in Boston for college, but I'm still cheering on the Rams!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: AmigaMan
Damn Nitemare, we both posted at the same time but yours has more posts. :(

Oh well, we'll use this one. Here's a big FU to Micheal V*ck and the frickin Falcons!

<-- Panthers fan :(

I thought yours was just another Michael Vick sux thread...

<--Panther fan as well

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
This is ridiculous. Three touchdowns already? This is a GREAT game.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmigaMan

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Ok, I'm gonna go suit up and drive down to Atlanta and play for the Rams, their D stinks! Who's with me?

Einz

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Originally posted by: icepik
This is ridiculous. Three touchdowns already? This is a GREAT game.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both defenses are playing sloppy. It's a horrible game, but if you like touchdowns, then yeah, it's a wonderful game. This is going to be ugly for both sides

AmigaMan

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare
WTF are you running the ball when you have Bruce and Holt???

They do better when they run the ball instead of relying just on the arm of Bulger. They creamed the iggles a couple weeks ago. Granted the iggles didn't start many of their good players, but Martz came out with a bunch of runs to score and setup the pass.

farmercal

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
If the Falcons run the score up the Rams will be in trouble, since the most points the Rams have scored in a game this year is only about 33.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: farmercal
If the Falcons run the score up the Rams will be in trouble, since the most points the Rams have scored in a game this year is only about 33.

did the falcons score more than 33 in any game this year?