***Official Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsay thread***

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Out of Bonnie & Rock, I have to give the advantage to Bonnie... she seems more creative compared to Rock, and better at running the pass...

Even though Rock cooks better, they don't need to cook in the final dinner service...

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: indamixx99
I think Julia is gonna sabotage Bonnie's final service. She didnt wanna be on that team.

brad could do the same to roc...

I think it should've been Roc vs. Jen...

Feb 10, 2000
I was pleased with the outcome tonight. Unfortunately we are having weather warnings in my area tonight so I missed out on any of the reaction footage.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Wow that was a great season. Rock deserved to win. I also thought Bonnie was a great competitor with Rock the entire time. I would have been happy whoever won, but I did feel that Rock deserved it more.

I was really happy for him especially when he broke down after winning and his family was right there.

indamixx99

Golden Member
Oct 17, 2006
Argh! Why'd I come in here so early!! It's halfway over on the west coast and I came in to post how Josh needs to get kicked out again since Rock is getting screwed. Damn! Well, I'm glad Rock won! :)

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Kitchen Nightmares is awesome! Altho the fired chef and sous chef last night probably wouldn't agree. :D. Pissed me off that the owner profited so much with Ramsey's makeover, he sold out after 5 months. :frown:

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: jjsole
Kitchen Nightmares is awesome! Altho the fired chef and sous chef last night probably wouldn't agree. :D. Pissed me off that the owner profited so much with Ramsey's makeover, he sold out after 5 months. :frown:

I think I like Kitchen Nightmares more than Hell's Kitchen. I had the same reaction as you though, the owner was a weeniehead.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Gibsons

I think I like Kitchen Nightmares more than Hell's Kitchen. I had the same reaction as you though, the owner was a weeniehead.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Gibsons

Agreed! I have to wonder though...the two episodes that I have seen both featured restaurants that were in a 20 mile radius of my house. yikes!

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Great episode, next weeks looks even better with that crazy owner in the previews :D

I can't believe they're actually leaving the state of New York. Wait. Is there a Hollywood, NY?

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: akshatp
How do we know this is really the *official* thread?

If its a fake *official* thread, it will say *fake official thread* in the title.

Next week's looks great:

I've never ever EVER met someone I believe in as LITTLE as you.

:laugh: