**OFFICIAL** Diablo 3 Thread

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by SMOGZINN, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Schfifty Five

Found a pretty nice Chantodo's Will (set wand for wiz), but didn't take a screen cap of it.

10721. DPS
    +.24 Attacks per second
    +174 Int
    +9 APoC
    OS

Sold it for 50M outside of AH. Not a huge amount but a very fair price compared to others in the AH with similar stats.

Part of me kind of wishes I kept it for my wizard, but to be honest, I haven't touched my wizard in over a month ever since I got my barb to 60.

2. waterjug

waterjug Senior member

just realized before this streak the last thing I got was gladiator gauntlets as well. So that's 3 straight pairs. Awful

3. stag3

stag3 Diamond Member

i think at one point i got well over 15 frostburn gauntlets, damn those things

4. silverpig

silverpig Lifer

I got some gladiator gauntlets yesterday too. But I also got a manticore and a devil's tongue. None were very good. 250k max maybe.

5. ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z Lifer

some people got it, some people don't. I play with a guy who gets good drops, we all share items, but he does most of the sharing. I find junk basically. 1 Echoing Fury - mediocre. 1 Tal Rasha's belt - mediocre. 1 Immortal Kings belt - not too bad. Only one I've kept is the Fury, the rest go shared to the 3 guys I regularly play with.

6. Wyndru

Wyndru Diamond Member

I'm really liking this game. I'm simultaneously leveling all of the classes up on MP10 (although I already have a lvl60 barb that I started with pre-1.05). They are all lvl 30-40 now. Basically when I get stuck I just run the Barb through whatever difficulty the stuck char is in (MP10 with as high MF as I can equip) and collect all of the rares until they are geared up enough to get through.

It's nice because when you run all classes a lot of the found gear gets used, I just redistribute the yellows to whoever needs them and AH the leftovers. I'm also finding that lower level items actually sell really easily on the AH, so I'm making some gold too.

Good times, I just wish I had more hours in the day to play.

7. ixelion

ixelion Senior member

I finally fixed my frame rate problems. Sometimes when walking into undiscovered areas or in large fights my game would slow down noticeably. I tried putting everything on low, updating driver, BIOS nothing worked.

It was the goddam foreground frame limiter.

Had it set to 150, tuned it down to 59 with vsync+triple buffering, no more slow down. although it's still not perfectly smooth, I may have to play with that option a bit more.

8. Schfifty Five

Low level items definitely do sell well on AH b/c a lot of people are trying to level up alts and they just buy OP gear on the AH. The ones with -level requirements sell particularly well.

9. Pr0d1gy

Pr0d1gy Diamond Member

Feel like tossing me that Manticore on the ATOT discount? My DH is 56 and he will be my first 60, so it would be a huge boost for me. :p

10. bonkers325

bonkers325 Lifer

i have a manticore you can use. my scoundrel is currently using it.

11. silverpig

silverpig Lifer

Sure.

silverpig#1720

12. Imp

Imp Lifer

So, in the past three days I've found:

1. Inna's Temperance (pants) with VIT and DEX - for 19 million
    2. Natalya's head piece - not sold yet, may only get a million.
    3. Natalya's chest piece - not sold yet, again, only probably worth a million.
    4. Strongarm Bracers - has All Resists, dex, and +life, so I'm having trouble deciding whether it's worth losing about 2.3k dps due to 1.5% crit chance difference over what I use now. Price wise, Strongarms are worth about 10 million on AH, my current rares are 2 million or less. This is a toughie...

13. Schfifty Five

Wow really? Is it b/c of the AR?

I have a pair in my stash that's collecting dust b/c it wasn't worth anything when I checked the AH. Mine does not have AR though.

14. waterjug

waterjug Senior member

I noticed significant increase in drops switching from MP1 to MP2 for my alkaizer runs. Had my 2nd ever set drop; an amulet Traveler's Pledge, it's the one that goes with the compass rose ring. I also found my 2nd ever skorn. Dex-skorn :( The rare drops were much better too

15. Schfifty Five

You probably just hit a nice lucky string of drops. Probably not anything to do with blizz changing anything.

16. Imp

Imp Lifer

Similar stat Strongarms were buyout 10 million lowest... The fact that I could see them meant that they weren't selling though. I decided to keep them, so no idea how much they'll go for. Meanwhile, my Natalya's turd didn't move...

17. waterjug

waterjug Senior member

What a run I had today! 2 of those lousy set amulets, but got my first HF and then this!!
    [​IMG]

18. Pr0d1gy

Pr0d1gy Diamond Member

Thx for the offer, pig already hooked me up. Thx again silver :)

19. Schfifty Five

[​IMG]

Any idea what this is worth?

I saw some slightly better rings in the AH for like 100M+. No way this is worth anywhere near that is it? I mean, yeah it has perfect IAS roll, but the CC is low and AR is mediocre. LOH is nice, but other stats than those 4.

What should I price this at?

20. fstime

fstime Diamond Member

Doesn't look like much to me..... not even in the million range. Get rid of the LOH when searching for similar.

21. Imp

Imp Lifer

It's okay. Major thing working against it is the lack of primary stats. Crit chance of 3% is low, and LoH at 200 is pretty low too. Do a search with IAS and crit chance for a broad idea. My guess is a million gold or less.

22. Schfifty Five

Yeah, along with FStime's post, I put it up for 1M. Would be nice if it fetched that but i'm not holding my breath.

23. digiram

digiram Diamond Member

My last two drops have been set items.. really nice zuni boots with 60 AR and Blackthorne jousting with high dex.. no ar though :(.

Can't complain. Getting drops at least.

24. Schfifty Five

Wow it actually sold for 1M.

Dammit, now I think I underpriced it lol

25. waterjug

waterjug Senior member

I had a ring that was higher in every stat there that sold for 50K. I auctioned it 5 times lowering the price each time til it sold. No clue why someone would've bought that for 1M, but congrats!