**Official** 3rd Presidential Debate Thread

Page 29 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: Citrix
lets reward success by making taxes higher for success. :roll: yea sounds like a great plan to me.

so instead of a small business using that money to give bonuses or buy equipment they have to pay Obama... whoot!!!

No offense. I'm sure you are trying.

But 100% of the bonuses, and most likely 100% of the capital outlay for equipment (see Fern's post above yours) would be tax deductible.

So. You are either a troll or don't own your own business.

Calculator83

Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Balt
Originally posted by: Calculator83
Originally posted by: Balt
Originally posted by: Calculator83
Do you guys notice McCain's hands shaking throughout the whole thing. I think they dosed him on some wake up drug,, as Some people said he seems way more lively than usual.

I also am a firm believer that age is an issue here.

But I'd like to contend that should McCain die, Sarah would likely step down and hand over the job to someone else, because Everyone including herself should know she can't do it.

Absolutely not. The people behind the scenes will know they have a puppet who is too uninformed to do anything but what they tell her to.

PERHAPS, but you realize these Puppetiers are also very image concious, and we can not have the PRESIDENT of the United States being a KNOWN puppet, the world is not as naive and apathetic as it used to be. Thankyou Education.

We already do. :p

Mm,, ok, But it's not nearly as obvious as Palin.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
I thought Senator Obama missed an opportunity on the question "Why would the country be better off if your running mate became president rather than his running mate? ". He could have given the simple answer, "If I weren't running for President, Senator Biden would have gotten my vote". Let Senator McCain try to follow that with rationalizations for selecting Simple Sarah.