***Official 2006 ATOT Secret Santa Thread**** -- NOW WITH LIST!

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
First, if you have NOT received your SS gift, email santa@skipshosting.com.
Do NOT, i repeat NOT, make contact with the individual that has you. That is our job.

Explanation of how the list works... The list was in pairings of three with a few exceptions. Basically, the person that had you will be on the left side of your name (or at the end of the list if you are first)

And now, the moment you have waited for............

THE AT 2006 SECRET SANTA PAIRING LIST:
MLoot DP xmylifeforyoux
JSfly Thraxen eplebnista
gwrober wyvrn Kirby64
Baked ed21x Sao Feng
narzy BoldAsLove DanTMWTMP cdubneeddeal
Drakkon corruptedmage25 fatkorean
jessicak MotionMan gunther
slewfoot kitkit201 Mrfrog840
codeyf citrix OVerLoRDI
dugweb ktehmok So
Qacer TheGoodGuy ROTC1983
Quasmo CadetLee Ryan Rage187
Coquito eLiTeGoodGuy uncjigga
KarenMarie mhoytech jakedeez
don rodriguez Mwmorph DaWhim
Pastore CtK pmoa
Tobolo pointdablame Ushio
iRONic Crono Brainonska511
Chickadee Anubis Gibson486
mjuszczak WTT0001 Kaido iotone
AStar617 Journer mpitts
hypn0tik dennilfloss AdamSnow
RyanSengara Sphexi Patt
DaTT FrozenCanadian meltdown75

Midwest portion of the list was removed due to a technical error. We hope to have that portion up within a day or so.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
My spirit is in it, but my wallet isn't. Sorry, but I hope this becomes a huge success!

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
I'm in this year too, 2nd year. :)

Looking forward to it, thanks to Jeff and Matt for coordinating all of this.:thumbsup:

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Glad to see that it is still going on. Jeff and I did it together a few years ago, I passed on it the past few years since I haven't been so active here. :)

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
slight problem. i signed up three times on accident. when i filled out the form i accidently hit enter one to many times on my first two tries at filling out the form. sorry about the confusion that this might cause!

L

Lola

Originally posted by: Heller91
im in, whats an example of a prize?

Well, when you get your persons likes and dislikes, etc you can then go about looking for something that would fit them. I know i personally looked through all my persons posts last year to get a feel for them.

Even though the "max" for the gift is $20... think about finding something (within your own budget) that is cool and that you think they would like.
Don't half ass it and give someone a bag of hershey kisses.