Obama wants YOU!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
What will penalty be for not 'volunteering?' Flaming Necklaces like in Soweto?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Zebo

Regardless of your interpretation, everyone knows the pejorative Uncle Tom means a House Negro, which Obama is.

It's not just my interpretation, it's the interpretation of anyone who has actually read the book.

What I was noting was the curious correlation between the accuracy of your ideas on the Uncle Tom character, and your assessment of Obama.

dammitgibs

Jan 31, 2009
LOL I did a search for events in my area, 95% are spam

Find Money For Next 12 Months (Education)
While the economy recovers over the next year or two, you can do something productive with your money. Take control of your life right now to prepare for the hard times ahead. This is what our associates (investment bankers) at UBS, E*Trade, Deloitte Financial Services and Goldman Sachs had to say about the current state of the economy: "As long as you do not have to stand in a bread line for next 18 months, you will be fine." That means you should be prepared for the worst. I was frustrated after I got laid off from my job earlier this year. I took control of my own life and was introduced to some serious money making - AUTOMATICALLY. I am not selling anything and do not even own any products. I am one of those who are making money by using PROVEN strategy. You can too. No efforts, automatically. Iintially investing $100 and converting it to potentially $100,000 in 11 months. Initially iInvesting $200 and converting it to potentially $200,000 in 11 months. I am moved by how my life changed since I started investing (My account has hit $138,000). I'd like to point you to SECRETS on how you can save your financial situation, so you too can earn some serious automated money while our Government fixes the economy. -- Check this out -- http://www.usaservice-money.com/ -- thanks -PS. Take time - give it time - it works.

Mar 26, 2009
Wow...it is you right wing idiots that make your party look bad PC. For the sake of the like-minded people like you who happen to not be totally insane, the least you could do is shut up on their behalf. Seriously lock this thread!

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: bipartisanpwnage
Wow...it is you right wing idiots that make your party look bad PC. For the sake of the like-minded people like you who happen to not be totally insane, the least you could do is shut up on their behalf. Seriously lock this thread!

Right wing? LOL Have fun proving that.