NVIDIA cards will burn down your house and sell your children into slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrK6

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2004
I was just as shocked when I read it. It was reported Jen-Hsun Huang, or what authorities believe is Jen-Hsun Huang, was seen fleeing each house fire holding high a product of NVIDIA's new "Fermi" line of GPUs and laughing hysterically. He would then high-five a bunch of corporate suits and drive off in large, windowless van. I think the pic says it all, really.
nvidiafire.jpg

Thread is formally recognized and officially sanctioned as a valid thread for VC&G for the constructive purposes it serves.

Folks, please keep it from getting personal. Keep it light and comical so all can enjoy. If it starts to get personal, jabs at your fellow members and so on, then the party will come to an end.

Moderator Idontcare

The party has come to an end, courtesy of post #30 generating personal jabs at two members.

Super Moderator BFG10K.

Last edited by a moderator:

nitromullet

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2004
I hear the enslaved children are forced to write the drivers, hence the name "ForceWare". It's all done with slave labor and the blood of a million baby seals.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Give a man an AMD graphics card, and he can game until the drivers crap out and crash the game.
Give a man an NV graphics card, and he can game until he sets everything on fire and burns to death.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
"When trying to reach a AMD executive for comment, one could not be reached, due to them all "retiring" early ahead of impending CPU launch :)

Fermi will burn it down, and then Bulldozer will finish it off ;)

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
I hear the enslaved children are forced to write the drivers, hence the name "ForceWare". It's all done with slave labor and the blood of a million baby seals.

I heard the baby seal blood is used for the "vapor chamber" liquid cooling heatsink, but even that isn't enough to save your home from fiery ruin :(

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009
Supposedly, someone who unlocked their 6950 woke up the next morning with excruciating back pain. When he went to the hospital they discovered one of his kidneys had been surgically removed. :eek:

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Supposedly, someone who unlocked their 6950 woke up the next morning with excruciating back pain. When he went to the hospital they discovered one of his kidneys had been surgically removed. :eek:

Someone should tell him he can flick a switch and use the backup one.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Well AMD's drivers are written by Hellen Keller so I'll take the slave labor over them any day.

Last edited:

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Thread is formally recognized and officially sanctioned as a valid thread for VC&G for the constructive purposes it serves.

Folks, please keep it from getting personal. Keep it light and comical so all can enjoy.

If it starts to get personal, jabs at your fellow members and so on, then the party will come to an end.

Moderator Idontcare

edit: note that by personal jabs I mean ones that aren't received well, OCGuy's post above is perfectly in keeping with the spirit of the thread. Zoners and Nvidiots unite! :)

Last edited:

Tempered81

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
Haha, nice thread. I heard that homeless guy with the announcer voice got hired on at AMD authoring drivers

evolucion8

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2005
Since Will.I.Am was contracted by Intel for Creative Production, I heard that Fergie will be contracted by nVidia to overhaul the nVidia CP....

Status
Not open for further replies.