(NSFW) Muslim Extremists Beheading in Syria

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Ya..the thousands of attacks against the West by Muslims on a global jihad you guys can post about... are only listed at a hate site. They weren't even mentioned on Fox

There are thousands more, that can't be posted about, because they are top secret and only known about by random AT posters

Why is the Muslim who saved my life..a terrorist, and the guy who threaten it..is not?
Sometimes..ATPN is just too bizarre for reality

One guy being nice to you doesn't change reality.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
oh this is precious. now we've got the typical AT pseudo christians wagging their jesus dicks at each other to decide who is the most christian.

hilarious.

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
If you had any clue about religion you would know there is a lot of barbaric stuff in the bible as well
I've posted my pic here dozens of times, I don't think anyone who's been around would think I'm Muslim

Will glorious back bacon do?
I don't have any chops and I ate my ham this afternoon
aqMNu29.png

nice

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Rarely do I return or even post to this forum due to little of this cesspool changing:

I recall past societies and states declaring such blatant and equivalent bigotry against Jews. Cleansing of Jews as you wish to be cleansed of Muslims.

Such anti-Semitism has long been and correctly declared as forbidden by moderators at AnandTech. Yet at this forum, time and time again, AnandTech stands as an open forum where freedom reigns to post equal bigotry and extremism against all Muslims. A StormFront equivalent this P&N continually demonstrates to be.

A forum avatar to spread vilification and hatred against all Jews in old propaganda images of rats or big nosed thieves? Rightly, a route to banishment. Yet freedom to hate and incite is welcome at AnandTech to present, in every post, the Muslim prophet with a bomb on his head thereby to vilify all Muslims as terrorists, and further to incite with their prophet as a dog. Rats as Jews in the well condemned past -- Muslims as dogs is welcome at AnandTech.

As a Jew, I am well versed and educated in the recognition and presentation of applied bigoted propaganda with the driving goal to vilify, ostracise, and condemn targeted groups. It is clear, with open permission and tolerance to host and spread hatred, Muslims are a welcome target and not welcome at AnandTech.

LOL!

You are in essence accusing me of being the equivalent of anti-Semitic, acceptable on this forum because my target is Islam rather than Jewish culture. That's a load of horseshit.

I dislike Islamic culture for reasons.

You should just go away again, IMO.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
If you had any clue about religion you would know there is a lot of barbaric stuff in the bible as well
I've posted my pic here dozens of times, I don't think anyone who's been around would think I'm Muslim

Will glorious back bacon do?
I don't have any chops and I ate my ham this afternoon
aqMNu29.png

If I give you something else meaty to put in your mouth, can I haz bacon?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
LOL!

You are in essence accusing me of being the equivalent of anti-Semitic, acceptable on this forum because my target is Islam rather than Jewish culture. That's a load of horseshit.

Why would you even be concerned with Middle Eastern cultures, when there's so many American cultures that are equally messed up?
There is tens of thousands of cases of woman abuse, child abuse, letting children suffer horribly and die, thug culture, White supremacy, skinheads, nazis, sex slavery, murder, rape etc etc
Does it somehow make you guys feel better about your own culture when you constantly point out horrible things in Iraq?

Last edited:

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005

In other words, spreading the gospel has nothing to do with helping people to be saved. It has nothing to do with spreading the faith. Because "unconditional election" means that anyone and everyone who will be saved has already been chosen. Thus, the only possible purpose of spreading the gospel is so that people can be taught that they'll have to wait and see whether they're doomed or saved, and nothing they say or do or believe - murder, rape, pillage, or being the greatest person on earth - has any effect.

Or to put it another way, you're a raving lunatic and your faith makes no sense at all.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Except for your inane dismissal, it appears that you comprehend exactly what the ills are.

Declaration of Muslims being a generalised threat, any increase in their numbers to be actively fought against, while hoping for their dwindling within the population is certainly a mirror that many past societies applied against Jews.

Constant portrayals of Muslims as terrorist dogs is a direct and atangonsiing mirroring of Nazi propaganda images of big-nosed Jews as thieving rats. Dehumanised threats.

Bigoted and inciting hatred with the singular purpose to identify, and marginalise the targeted group. This forum practices tactic support of protecting this bigotry against Muslims and yet justly applies zero tolerance when Jews or some others are the abhorrently targeted.

The extremism in this forum does not reflect the general society. The regular extremism manufactures an outlying environment where the generalised majority of respectful people are discouraged from spending much time let alone attempting discourse with bigoted radicals, some of whom such as Nebor who criminally advocate and are inclined towards violent terrorism:

But like I said, those of us with more than an academic knowledge of you and your kind wouldn't mind if you filmed us while we put your entire extended family in one mass grave, because we know eventually it'll be you or us. We either fight now, alongside Israel, or wait until you convince enough idiots to let you gain the upper hand.

It wasn't a personal threat, it was a broad, general warning to everyone like you: It's just a matter of time until the West wakes up to the subversiveness of your words and actions intended to destroy our society with it's own virtues. When that time comes, it'll be bad news for people like you living among us, advocating for terrorists.

Blatant bigotry against an entire and identified population. Who in the past expressed reasons and cause to marginalise, ostracise, and incite against Jews?

I'm glad to see you around less these days. I told you repeatedly that all you had to do was look at the lack of condemnation of anti-Muslim posts by the forum's posters and you'd see the overall belief of the community.
Islam is a cancer on the world, insidious and deadly.

Supplant Jews as "a cancer on this world," and one would justly and quickly experience a banished account. At AnandTech Muslims are the accepted cancer to be purged and excised. Extremist bigotry on par with Stormfront.

An extremist and isolated society that has is generally disconnected with the greater world as this extremism is massaged and permitted to ferment. Anders Breivik would certainly be thrilled with such an active and apparently thriving environment of disproportionate hate against the very target he wrote and eventually acted against. Breivik's anti-Muslim writings would have gained a protected home at AnandTech. Above Nebor wrote death threats against all his perceived Muslims defenders. Breivik acted out in as Nebor dreams. Direct and fair equivalency.

Fuck off. Make me. Though this forum is so radicalised that the extremist noise-to-reason ratio is so far into loony land, that few reasonable people dare waste their time here. You extremists wish an echo-chamber and as Nebor, may even repeatedly offer death threats to keep the bigotry and extremism as the acceptably expected norm.

Last edited:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

Your opinions, in support of palestinians and other terrorist groups around the world, are widely unpopular here. It's a well educated crowd that's largely unplugged from the MSM, and not afraid to run askance of political correctness. They're not fooled by the facade of "integrated" Islam. They're smart enough to know when people are lying to their faces. It's easy for you to blame me, but the reality is that your views are unpopular for a reason.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
...not afraid to run askance of political correctness.
Cliff notes:

This member threatening to slaughter fellow members, their families, and any Muslim sympathiser is simply "askew of political correctness." D:

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!

Last edited:

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Don't get me started on the evils of the RC Church, we'd be here for weeks. If it weren't for the art and architecture, I'd throw a massive celebration if the entire Vatican City fell into a mile-wide, 10 mile deep, sinkhole... come to think of it, I'd throw a party anyway, but I'd have a moment of silence for the Sistine Chapel. It really is stunningly beautiful.

So your rebuttal, not helping. :\

Mar 9, 2013
Muslims should be beheaded one by one just like they do it to others innocent people.

They should either convert to other religion and forget allah or should be punished by giving them there final judgement day for which they have been waiting for all there lives.

Beheading in front of there family would be a good starting point.

Please read the TOS & Rules here. Do not use our Forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is ... hateful,... -Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:

AViking

Platinum Member
Sep 12, 2013
I would really suggest many of you reading up or watching some documentaries on Islam. It's quite fascinating. I think you'll find that from it's founding until about 1500 it was far superior to Christianity and providing more to the world than the western world. After that it started to wane and it really wasn't until these last 100 years or so where all these western nations have invaded and western support of totalitarian megalomaniacs that shit has gotten really bad.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I would really suggest many of you reading up or watching some documentaries on Islam. It's quite fascinating. I think you'll find that from it's founding until about 1500 it was far superior to Christianity and providing more to the world than the western world. After that it started to wane and it really wasn't until these last 100 years or so where all these western nations have invaded and western support of totalitarian megalomaniacs that shit has gotten really bad.

These guys have no interest in the truth of anything, just just need to rage at someone because small dicks? They will only absorb the info that makes small dick appear larger then life

Last edited:

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Don't get me started on the evils of the RC Church, we'd be here for weeks. If it weren't for the art and architecture, I'd throw a massive celebration if the entire Vatican City fell into a mile-wide, 10 mile deep, sinkhole... come to think of it, I'd throw a party anyway, but I'd have a moment of silence for the Sistine Chapel. It really is stunningly beautiful.

So your rebuttal, not helping. :\

Are you like a Protestant who just hates every other religion, or are you an atheist who thinks all religion is stupid?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Your opinions, in support of palestinians and other terrorist groups around the world, are widely unpopular here. It's a well educated crowd that's largely unplugged from the MSM, and not afraid to run askance of political correctness. They're not fooled by the facade of "integrated" Islam. They're smart enough to know when people are lying to their faces. It's easy for you to blame me, but the reality is that your views are unpopular for a reason.

Really?
I'll bet only a small number of posters here are stupid enough to follow along with your BS and yet At would be just a tiny minority of a population
Over 80% of posters at AT consider themselves loners.
That % is probably greater because lots would consider getting outside to the stores as being over socialable
If you associated with real life people more, you would realize that like 99% of them do not spend their time posting on message boards and probably poke fun at those who do

If you consider someone who has a math degree but is completely shut out from the world as a superior citizen , then I don't know, but I can understand your problem better

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Muslims should be beheaded one by one just like they do it to others innocent people.

They should either convert to other religion and forget allah or should be punished by giving them there final judgement day for which they have been waiting for all there lives.

Beheading in front of there family would be a good starting point.
Violent, extremist, and inciting hate speech to the extreme.

"Muslims should be beheaded."

In permitting posts from Muslim population numbers are best kept small, to "Islam is a cancer" and vile generalised propaganda such as images of Muslims as terrorists dogs, Anandtech is actively fostering an extreme atmosphere of hate that is the prime cause for members feeling welcome and free to post the most extreme of extremes as that post.

We witness a direct equivalency to hate propaganda of Jews as big-nosed thieving rats and declarations of them being a disease on society that must ultimately be cleansed.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Are you like a Protestant who just hates every other religion, or are you an atheist who thinks all religion is stupid?

I'm a mostly-atheist who thinks religion is fine, as long as it's not being shoved down my throat and isn't trying to oppress and control, 2 things that it typically does by its very nature. If it leaves me alone, I leave it alone.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I'm a mostly-atheist who thinks religion is fine, as long as it's not being shoved down my throat and isn't trying to oppress and control, 2 things that it typically does by its very nature. If it leaves me alone, I leave it alone.

Cool..I'm probably a Diest who believes the same