Now that we've had two debates... Yet another poll

Do you think that either side and their party should hold office?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
We've had an opportunity to see all players. Does either side seem fit to lead? Again, a public poll.

Last edited:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Issue: Supreme Court nominations

Underlying issue: The likes of Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas

My answer: Vote Obama/Biden like the future of your country depended on it, because it does.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Dumb poll. "None of the above", is not an option.

The question asks if you find either side acceptable. If you do the answer is "YES". If neither meet your standards the answer is "no". That means "none of the above" candidates/parties.

If I were to put "none of the above" then that would mean neither yes nor no, a logical impossibility.

DrewSG3

Feb 7, 2005
Nope.

Neither side wants to address to the debt and deficit in a responsible matter. Neither side has brought up the single biggest reason why the middle class in this country is fucked.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
I do hope the 'no' voters aren't planning to vote. Only way to properly not be heard is to keep quiet!

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I don't know why P Ryan seems to think that all "job creation" and all economic growth is good... GDP may need to go down or stay the same. More people may need to lose their jobs. The govt can't reform itself and expect to create jobs. The worst thing about it all is that P Ryan doesn't seem to have enough faith in abolition of the state to free up the market. He favors bureaucracy as long as he has it the Republican way. He contains no unique ideas just as Mr. Biden contains no unique ideas. This reform/supply side shit was tried before and it didn't work... it doesn't work because it relies on or assumes central planning because the supply side isn't all that matters. We need abolition not fiddling with the tax code. All the flat tax Romney has proposed will do is give the govt the same amount of revenue and it will still require just as much bureaucracy.

All of that said, Obama was the only one of the four who seemed to have any idea of what to do, but he couldn't put it all together.

Just give liberty a chance and stay the hell home the first Tuesday of this coming november.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Issue: Supreme Court nominations

Underlying issue: The likes of Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas

My answer: Vote Obama/Biden like the future of your country depended on it, because it does.

I agree vote obummer if you want a welfarte state were none are productive. They fixed the employment numbers . Failed to mention 300,000 retire every month for next 20 years. So the tax increase from the claimed new jobs of the last report doesn't come close to covering 300.000 more SS checks . Facts don't let them get in your way

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I don't know why P Ryan seems to think that all "job creation" and all economic growth is good... GDP may need to go down or stay the same. More people may need to lose their jobs. The govt can't reform itself and expect to create jobs. The worst thing about it all is that P Ryan doesn't seem to have enough faith in abolition of the state to free up the market. He favors bureaucracy as long as he has it the Republican way. He contains no unique ideas just as Mr. Biden contains no unique ideas. This reform/supply side shit was tried before and it didn't work... it doesn't work because it relies on or assumes central planning because the supply side isn't all that matters. We need abolition not fiddling with the tax code. All the flat tax Romney has proposed will do is give the govt the same amount of revenue and it will still require just as much bureaucracy.

All of that said, Obama was the only one of the four who seemed to have any idea of what to do, but he couldn't put it all together.

Just give liberty a chance and stay the hell home the first Tuesday of this coming november.
You want your country back no body work for 1 week shut this country down for 1 week and bring the powers to be to their knees. Call it a time out for the gooberment for misbehaving

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
The question asks if you find either side acceptable. If you do the answer is "YES". If neither meet your standards the answer is "no". That means "none of the above" candidates/parties.

If I were to put "none of the above" then that would mean neither yes nor no, a logical impossibility.

Why did you go and tell him. I was amused

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Another one of these threads eh. I encourage all you disgruntled disenfranchised pooh poohers to actually get involved in third parties, and you know.. Do something.

It's easy to sit at a keyboard and talk big about how the system isn't working and blah blah blah, but you realize there are mechanisms to change the system, it just requires lots of people to do so, and most of your types don't actually do anything.

So by all means change the system, but it requires some modicum of effort.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Another one of these threads eh. I encourage all you disgruntled disenfranchised pooh poohers to actually get involved in third parties, and you know.. Do something.

It's easy to sit at a keyboard and talk big about how the system isn't working and blah blah blah, but you realize there are mechanisms to change the system, it just requires lots of people to do so, and most of your types don't actually do anything.

So by all means change the system, but it requires some modicum of effort.

I did get involved but not because I wanted to I had to bear witness to the actions of the conservative party. This whole system is corrupt beyond human understanding. Hay in dec of 2013 the Federal reserve has to renew the charter. The US wants to renew The BANKS (ROTHSCHILD) refuses as we have nothing to put up. our gold they already have. The hebrew god wants the gold

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005

By "acceptable," do you mean in a relative sense, i.e. as compared to something, or in some absolute threshold sense?

My problem is that the third parties in this country are IMO way too fringey and would damage the country more than either of the 2 major parties. So even if we had a viable multi-party system, I'd still vote D or R before any of the rest.

This isn't exactly an endorsement of D or R. Frankly, every day I increasingly feel like both can just kiss my ass. But someone's got to run the government, and these 2 aren't the lesser of 2 evils. They're the less of more than 2 evils.

One merit of the 2 party system: it has a way of keeping our politics approximately in a center band, and that is a good thing.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Look at this these writers are crazy . WE will ask to renew the charter , Rothschild will not renew they already have our gold . We have nothing to offer Rothschild other than our sovernty

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...-and-the-income-tax-will-di/question-3113261/

The ron paul people are beside themseves lol . I wanted paul to win I don't like him any more than the others Paul new that the charter was up in 2013. Never heard him say it publicly . I was going to tell the people just like I let the deleget thing out befor the MN vote Than After I let it get out. Pauls campaign said somehow the cat got out of the Bag . I was the Cat that Got out of the bag . I created the freaken Bag and got in for christ sakes.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Kinda hard to understand isn't it. I am still alive and I have reviled everthing to you guys here in this forum . My writing stile kept me alive. The truth is in your forum ya just have to put it all together. I can freely speak now they can't touch me without destroying themselves. I am no longer in the wilderness My mother no longer needs to hide me . The christ told you about me . I will rule with a rod of iron rivers will turn to blood . Nothing can stop it . Were is this hebrew messiah show your self lets get it on you evil bastard,, You think I lie right LOL check my time stamps from here on out . It may prove valuable to 1 or 2 of you that best case

Last edited:

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
I watched 10 minutes of the debate then switched to nickelodeon. After paul lying said that we should apologize for people burning quarans I called him an anti-American pussy and switched on some good old fashoined full house.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I don't know why people ever think a third party has a snowball's chance at the presidency. Even if their platform suddenly comes into widespread popularity, one of the two major parties will adopt whatever portions of it are necessary.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The day I see an argument AGAINST Democrats that isn't loaded with logical fallacies and false "facts" is the day I START to consider whether or not they deserve to run our country.

The day I see an argument FOR Republicans that isn't loaded with logical fallacies and false "facts" is the day I START to consider whether or not they deserve to run our country.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
At the conclusion of two debates, I still don't know what the Obama/Biden team is proposing for a second term. More of the same?