North Korea achieves Nuclear Fusion!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaidensensei

Banned
May 31, 2003
If they truly had enough money to work on fusion, how come they cant feed their own people?

Asians think differently. Look at the work on the Great Wall. Not everyone had enough food, myth/history has it said that many who passed away on the build were buried inside.

Sep 12, 2004
Congrats to NK. Surely warp drive can't be far away for them. How much longer before KJI is the exalted captain of the Entaplize?

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
The sheer force of light beaming from the Dear Leader's smile as he looked with favor down upon His People from the heights of Baekdu Mountain caused hydrogen atoms to be stripped from water and fuse together to form helium and greatly smote the imperialist powers with awesome will.

Well done.

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
Who's going to mess with Korea now? Hahahaha. Stupid USA!!! Go ahead with your stupid 6 way talks! lol

Your barbarism is soon coming to an end!

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
Asians think differently. Look at the work on the Great Wall. Not everyone had enough food, myth/history has it said that many who passed away on the build were buried inside.

Let me guess? Another limped Asian-American.

I'm a pure bred over 5 thousand years of ancestry while you limpsters wave your gay parading red white and blue flag only to support annexation of your motherland. :hmm: I see your kind all the time. Barely able to speak your own native tongue and clueless about your motherland or our beautiful culture.

East Asian countries at the time were the richest nations. Biggest economy and made western nations shake their boots. Look at us now just inches away from taking over again. HAHAHA. FUCK USA! It's no wonder you rather join us than fight us. You learned the hard way back in 20th century. :D

Last edited:

gaidensensei

Banned
May 31, 2003
How am I a limpster if my biology and ancestry is from Korea?
No american genes here, I just think differently from you, man :D.

gaidensensei

Banned
May 31, 2003
By the way, since no one has said it yet to you AzN!
여보세요!~잘 다녀오셨습니까!

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
How am I a limpster if my biology and ancestry is from Korea?
No american genes here, I just think differently from you, man :D.

Your time will come just like those Japanese collaborating pigs got theirs. :hmm:

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
By the way, since no one has said it yet to you AzN!
여보세요!~잘 다녀오셨습니까!

I might be a little rusty but...
something about someone putting a banana into the toaster...
WUT?

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
I might be a little rusty but...
something about someone putting a banana into the toaster...
WUT?

He's saying "hello, did you have a nice trip"

He's probably a ESL teacher learned a Hangul a bit. There's lot of those western migrant workers running around in my motherland wanna be Koreans. :awe:

gaidensensei

Banned
May 31, 2003
He's probably a ESL teacher learned a Hangul a bit. There's lot of those western migrant workers running around in my motherland wanna be Koreans. :awe:

So you think people like Tony Ahn is a wannabe Korean and ESL teacher? :hmm:

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
he's saying "hello, did you have a nice trip"

he's probably a esl teacher learned a hangul a bit. There's lot of those western migrant workers running around in my motherland wanna be koreans. :awe:

유얼개이. 서끄마이디끄.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Let me guess? Another limped Asian-American.

I'm a pure bred over 5 thousand years of ancestry while you limpsters wave your gay parading red white and blue flag only to support annexation of your motherland. :hmm: I see your kind all the time. Barely able to speak your own native tongue and clueless about your motherland or our beautiful culture.

Pure bred is basically saying you are incestuous. If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
East Asian countries at the time were the richest nations. Biggest economy and made western nations shake their boots. Look at us now just inches away from taking over again.

East Asian nations that were rebuilt by the US, which you conveniently ignore like the total troll you are. Because if not for the US, Dear Leader would've had the whole Korean peninsula and you'd be living in a mud hut and eating your half cup rice ration every day.

HAHAHA. FUCK USA! It's no wonder you rather join us than fight us. You learned the hard way back in 20th century. :D

Who is "us" exactly? If you refer to SK, well, the US SAVED IT and BUILT it into what it is today. If you are referring to NK, well, I don't know what point you're trying to make because even the poorest US state or territory looks like Camelot compared to that little craphole.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Who's going to mess with Korea now? Hahahaha. Stupid USA!!! Go ahead with your stupid 6 way talks! lol

Your barbarism is soon coming to an end!

Let me guess, you believe Dear Leader and company have invented viable nuclear fusion reactors? LOL

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Your time will come just like those Japanese collaborating pigs got theirs. :hmm:

Really, than why are you here in the US, "collaborator"? What a disgraceful little coward you are -- able to speak big, brave words, but you can't do a damn thing to back them up. Again, if you REALLY hate the US, no one is keeping you here and you are free to go back to SK at any time. Of course, you won't do that because you would rather continue being a hypocrite.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Who wants to start the pool on AzN's next vacation (sorry, mods not eligible)? I hope it's not too soon, his foolish posturing is always good for laughs.

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
유얼개이. 서끄마이디끄.

Another Konglish typing American gay parading USA USA USA chanting pie eating contest having square dancer. :hmm:

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
Who wants to start the pool on AzN's next vacation (sorry, mods not eligible)? I hope it's not too soon, his foolish posturing is always good for laughs.

Do you even know why I was banned? He has some kind of vendetta against me. I quoted another member and replied.

This was the thread.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2072363&page=2

Talk about Forum nazi. That admin needs to get banned or at least up for review.

Last edited:

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
blanghorst save your FOX 5 news propaganda to yourself buddy. No one in their right minds think USA saved anyone. All you do is rape and pillage ever since the birth of your stolen land of opportunity.

Dec 26, 2007
Do you even know why I was banned? He has some kind of vendetta against me. I quoted another member and replied.

This was the thread.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2072363&page=2

Talk about Forum nazi. That admin needs to get banned or at least up for review.

You're an idiot if you think the admin was wrong in this situation. Here are the relevant posts unedited.

I have, and I tend to agree with v8envy's assessment. Their website is horrible, their rebate system is still the worst in the industry, and their physical stores, while well lit, have almost no sales help, are disorganized, dirty, and not at all pleasant to shop in.

Give me Amazon, Newegg for online or Fry's (despite how much I hate Fry's underhanded practices) or MicroCenter any day over any TD.

Meghan54 said:
I have, and I tend to agree with v8envy's assessment. Their website is horrible, dirty, and not at all pleasant to shop in.

Give me Amazon, Newegg for online or Fry's (despite how much I hate Fry's underhanded practices) or MicroCenter any day over any TD.

That's the first time ever heard a person call a website dirty. lol

Tiger direct has some great prices. I bought my i3 for $85 shipped. I don't shop to look at pretty websites. I shop to for prices then customer service whether that be newegg, TD, or whatever.

Meghan54's unedited quote is nothing like what you quoted here. If you're going to quote people, do not change the context around. I have no idea why you did this. Please correct it.
Anandtech Moderator - Keysplayr

The mod Keysplayr is correct that you changed the context when you quoted the original post. You changed the context from the author stating that the physical retail stores are dirty to instead say that their website is dirty. The author said no such thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.