No more cosmetology program.. just to keep "the gays" out

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
The good ole bible belt.

Beaumont is the bunghole of southeast Texas anyway, so no big lose.

Just another example of how the beaumont school system fails its students.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
Can someone explain to me how if you want to keep the "riff-raff" out of your program you are allowing in single moms?

Single mothers are only a burden on the government. Gays are a burden on god himself :p

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
One thing yall need to understand beaumont, its like edge of the bible belt.

Over the past few decades beaumont has had a negative population growth. Anyone that is born there, gets out as soon as they can.

In the early 1980s a couple of high paying shipyards shut down, the area has yet to recover those high wage jobs.

When you have diarrhea, the crap on the side of the toilet that does not get washed away, that is beaumont.

The majority of economic growth has come from low wage mini-malls.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
All he does is attack others for different views :D

Nope. There are people here that I can disagree with and be civil.
But since you and nehalem, and a few other posters represent just about the gamut of everything that is wrong with conservatives in this country, I'm going to ridicule you.

BTW; the smilies just make your posts look stupider than they already are, quite a feat I might add.

Treating women like adults is not "misogyny".

Uh-huh, treating single mothers like they shouldn't exist and should be outcast from society is really adult.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Uh-huh, treating single mothers like they shouldn't exist and should be outcast from society is really adult.

Single mothers shouldn't exist. And in fact without billions in government bailouts essentially cannot exist... unless you want starving children.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Something doesn't add up. The rest of the story in the link you gave raises more questions than it answers.

True, but it is a logical reason to cancel a program. Schools are strapped for cash due to the way they get funded and if a program has no students from the school attending it, why continue to fund it? They may have simply used that reason because it is impossible to logically argue against and is not really their primary reason - but it does give them an easy out.

Apr 27, 2012
Nope. There are people here that I can disagree with and be civil.
But since you and nehalem, and a few other posters represent just about the gamut of everything that is wrong with conservatives in this country, I'm going to ridicule you.

BTW; the smilies just make your posts look stupider than they already are, quite a feat I might add.

How does one person represent Conservatives :confused:

So what your saying is that you cant tolerate other peoples views , are you sure you dont belong in the middle east

I use the smiles because I am in a good mood, I am not filled with hate like you

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
How does one person represent Conservatives :confused:

So what your saying is that you cant tolerate other peoples views , are you sure you dont belong in the middle east

I use the smiles because I am in a good mood, I am not filled with hate like you

Damn skippy I'm full of hate.
I hate idiots.
I hate racists.
I hate misogynists.
I hate people that are as ignorant of the world, as you are.
I hate people that claim to want religious freedom yet want to restrict the religious freedoms of others.
I hate people that think that civil rights don't apply to everyone.

I could probably come up with more.

If you haven't noticed, you fall into several of those categories.
In short, I hate you and everything you stand for.