NK nuclear test site tunnel collapse kills up to 200 workers

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
NK is going to destroy every nation. With an elaborate set of collapsing tunnels. It’s going to take generations and the trickery to get people to keep going into these tunnels, but happpen it will.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Too bad one of their devices didn't go off in the lab taking the entire structure out.

Feb 4, 2009
I heard about this last week, I also believe China and some place in Europe warned NK that the mountain had seismic activity and they should scale back the testing

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
NK is going to destroy every nation. With an elaborate set of collapsing tunnels. It’s going to take generations and the trickery to get people to keep going into these tunnels, but happpen it will.

You realize that Elon Musk is actually a huge proponent of building "down" not up? And believes the future of our travel is in tunnels?

Are you alleging that Elon Musk is an NK agent?

Reactions: cytg111

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Not to take away anything from this story, but it's the main headline at Fox News this morning. "Rocket Man Made Disaster" Setting aside their adoption of Trump's school yard name calling, I can't believe this could be the main headline from any American news source after the events of yesterday.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Well, OK.

It may not take trickery to get us into the tunnels is what I am saying. Just an enthusiastic sales persons and the promise of hyper loop travel.

Will you use hyperloops knowing what you know now?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Not to take away anything from this story, but it's the main headline at Fox News this morning. "Rocket Man Made Disaster" Setting aside their adoption of Trump's school yard name calling, I can't believe this could be the main headline from any American news source after the events of yesterday.
It isn't.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I'm surprised the normal collection of libtards on here haven't called for Trump to be impeached bigly over this. We all know that it was a preemptive first strike from the 50 US aircraft carriers that are sitting in Korea Bay. I guess that change of script hasn't come down from Russia yet.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

They couldn't run with the cheeseburger emoji for two days in a row...

WTF are they going to come up with tomorrow?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I'm surprised the normal collection of libtards on here haven't called for Trump to be impeached bigly over this. We all know that it was a preemptive first strike from the 50 US aircraft carriers that are sitting in Korea Bay. I guess that change of script hasn't come down from Russia yet.

Given the complete ignorance displayed in your post are you and FIVR the same?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You realize that Elon Musk is actually a huge proponent of building "down" not up? And believes the future of our travel is in tunnels?

Are you alleging that Elon Musk is an NK agent?

You have seen those elon rockets right? Go up... and then friggin come down again...vertically...land on the spot marked with an X?
I dont see elon being involved with anything close to NK rocketry shape or form, no sir.
His "boring" idea and hyperloop is very interesting too.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Was it 126 million fake facebook accounts? Brandon, you might be on the verge of being called out, an option is here to bow out gracefully. Log out.
Maybe not like your comrade here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3PylR_S3S4

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
You guys believe this crap? The only way the US knows about such a collapse is satellite data. How would they know how many workers died from that?

US has no intelligence on the ground in the DPRK. CIA is too busy dicking around with Al-Qaeda in Syria to be bothered with risking their lives in this country. It's possible that 200 workers died... but I would take any of these casualty estimates with a huge grain of salt. We simply do not know wtf is going on in this country. US media is happy to throw around this kind of propaganda and if you haven't noticed one the past decade they've been wrong more than they've been right about North Korea.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You guys believe this crap? The only way the US knows about such a collapse is satellite data. How would they know how many workers died from that?

US has no intelligence on the ground in the DPRK. CIA is too busy dicking around with Al-Qaeda in Syria to be bothered with risking their lives in this country. It's possible that 200 workers died... but I would take any of these casualty estimates with a huge grain of salt. We simply do not know wtf is going on in this country. US media is happy to throw around this kind of propaganda and if you haven't noticed one the past decade they've been wrong more than they've been right about North Korea.

Lordy