Next Steps to Take to Fix 'Systemic Racism' - As Told by a CIS-Gender male with White Privilege

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
Why did the OP create this since he doesn't believe systemic racism exists? Because of that I refuse to read because of my troll-assumption radar going off.

FYI - Plan to post full responses sometime starting tomorrow or so. Weekends are far busier for me than weekdays.

Anyone that wrote something that deserves a response will get one from me. I don't care to do < 5 sentence idiocracy response posts like the majority here.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I thought she took her time! There is no need to rush to judgement when it concerns something you say! Why is that?
Becauase it does not matter the subject we already know your response.....
Thus we can wake up in the morning browse through these forums....and say -- Oh look!! BlackAngst1 posted something!
Then go shave and wash up and have a cup of coffee with some pastry. Yawn a few times and mosey on over to the computer and then decide if a response is necessary...
lol I legally immigrated my non white wife and have more stamps in my passport than most. Those aren't indicative of a racist.

lol

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
lol I legally immigrated my non white wife and have more stamps in my passport than most. Those aren't indicative of a racist.

lol
as usal you hide behind the fact you claim your wife is non white, even Trump said he wasn`t a racist because he had a black cabinet member!
Normally what you just said might ring true...
But time and time again you claim to not be racist!
"I legally immigrated my non white wife and have more stamps in my passport than most. Those aren't indicative of a racist."
There are many immigrants who are racists.......even famous ones! Do we need to start naming them?? It is very possible to be a racist and for your wife to be a racist for that matter....racism isn`t just an American thing!!

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
as usal you hide behind the fact you claim your wife is non white, even Trump said he wasn`t a racist because he had a black cabinet member!
Normally what you just said might ring true...
But time and time again you claim to not be racist!
"I legally immigrated my non white wife and have more stamps in my passport than most. Those aren't indicative of a racist."
There are many immigrants who are racists.......even famous ones! Do we need to start naming them?? It is very possible to be a racist and for your wife to be a racist for that matter....racism isn`t just an American thing!!
Quote a racist comment I've made.

Nov 8, 2012
No, it isn't.

Implying you can't be racist because you have a foreign born wife and have traveled is inane.
It really is toolbag.

Similarly, I am married to a brown girl. My passport is filled with plenty of places such as Brazil, Mexico, European countries, Canada, etc....

Keep to your white only northern state self racist shill.

Or just keep fapping to yourself. Whatever floats your boat

Last edited:

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
It really is toolbag.

Similarly, I am married to a brown girl. My passport is filled with plenty of places such as Brazil, Mexico, European countries, Canada, etc....

Keep to your white only northern state self racist shill.

No, it isn't, which is obvious to anyone who doesn't need to use it as a "valid defense."

Similarly, I'm also married to a brown immigrant and have an equally storied passport. Funny, though, that you need to waive it around as some sort of "get out of jaik free card."

And as far as the white only north, I hear Spanish spoken natively every single day at work for about 30% of the day.

Your need to be defensive is amusing.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Quote a racist comment I've made.
read through some of your posts and tell me which side of the fence you are on....
Right! Just the fact that other agree with me rings true!

Yes because that's what racists do right
See here we go again......
NO!! Not all are racists, but you cannot claim that all White people or people of color who are married to an immigrant are not capable of being a racist!
That is such a total cop out!
ThaT is as bad a using the saying "there are only a few bad apples!"

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Yes because that's what racists do right

BTW what race am I racist against?
It's certainly not what all racists do, but some do. I don't see why that's so confusing for you. Shit, I personally know a couple that's a a Latin foreign born dude and white native born chick and they're both racist as fuck against black people. Again, why is this complicated to you?

My South American father in law and grandmother in law are pretty racist, and so is my grandmother but they all love, to death, my wife and me.

Do you make it so black and white so the cognitive dissonance is easier?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
read through some of your posts and tell me which side of the fence you are on....
Right! Just the fact that other agree with me rings true!

See here we go again......
NO!! Not all are racists, but you cannot claim that all White people or people of color who are married to an immigrant are not capable of being a racist!
That is such a total cop out!
ThaT is as bad a using the saying "there are only a few bad apples!"
A racist means I think my race, white, is superior to some other race. Please quote where I've said anything of the sort. You made the accusation, so back it up.

Nov 8, 2012
No, it isn't, which is obvious to anyone who doesn't need to use it as a "valid defense."

Similarly, I'm also married to a brown immigrant and have an equally storied passport. Funny, though, that you need to waive it around as some sort of "get out of jaik free card."

And as far as the white only north, I hear Spanish spoken natively every single day at work for about 30% of the day.

Your need to be defensive is amusing.

I really don't. If anything though, you continue to shill yourself like you're some kind of holier than though. The reality is that you ended with a divorce because you can't fulfill the very basics of a relationship. Enjoy.

Also, cool story, bro.... Hearing Spanish is about as hard as hearing the wind blow. Spanish also != brown. It's a language, not a skin color you insignificant shill.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I really don't. If anything though, you continue to shill yourself like you're some kind of holier than though. The reality is that you ended with a divorce because you can't fulfill the very basics of a relationship. Enjoy.

Also, cool story, bro.... Hearing Spanish is about as hard as hearing the wind blow.
I'm certainly not holier than many, but I'm not a racist and I certainly don't need to use my marriage to a minority as an ace in the hole when getting called out for acting like a racist.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about regarding divorce. I'm happily married and hope my relationship continues to strengthen over time.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Also, cool story, bro.... Hearing Spanish is about as hard as hearing the wind blow. Spanish also != brown. It's a language, not a skin color you insignificant shill.

Boy do you sound mad. Is it because you've been consistently wrong?

I assumed it would be obvious that I don't work with a bunch of white Spaniards, or teach Spanish class to white folks. I speak primarily with Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and Mexicans, although we certainly have folks from South and Central American although in much lesser quantities. I think we can agree that these folks would, by and large, be considered brown?

Your insecure bravado amuses me, so please have a retort. Watching you fall all over yourself impersonating what you think an alpha is may be one of the the most amusing things on this forum.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I find it funny how only one of OP's responses contained more than five sentences, but the last "sentence" didn't have a period, so I guess it doesn't count.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Do you have any thoughts about why police arrest black people for marijuana possession 400% more than white people despite both groups offending at similar rates?

Because those studies are crap. Black people are more likely to lie about drug use than white people. Studies testing people for drug use after wards show black people are more likely to have lied about their drug use when answering no to drug use than white people. Also, is it racist that more black people end up in the ER or hospitals for drug overdose relate to Marijuana, Crack, Meth, or Cocaine than white people at much higher rates across the country? I mean hospitals must be racist for that right? White people are more likely to OD on shit like perscribed pain killers, a LOT more likely, and the opiod epidemic in this country has killed far more white than black people. Guess the hospital system is racist there too right? I mean we have to have equal outcome in everything to end racism right?

Those studies look for data to support their idea instead of looking for answers based on data. Police arrest far more blacks for every other crime as well. Do you think murder rates are racist too? I mean black people are arrested for murdering people more often than white people. Just because the data doesn't show equal outcome it doesn't mean the answer must always be racism. Too many researchers start with that answer and look for the data to support that. This is why actual racism persists in this country today.

The only recent racist drug "laws" which were removed retroactively in 2013 were the ones on crack use. Crack is used far more by certain black communities than anywhere else. It also had harsher penalties than for no other reason than to target those communities. That could be construed as racism, however those communities also had far more criminal problems than crack usage. It could be construed as a bad tool to force a clean up of the communities kind of like broken window policing policies.

There isn't any institutional or systemic racism in this country any more. People are looking for ways to make it so. Heck, some people keep pestering Merriam Webster to change the definition of racism because the current definition they don't like since it destroys their arguments.

And don't move the goalposts like some other idiot in another thread did to me. I am not saying there hasn't been institutional or systemic racism in our past. Nor that those policies may still be having an affect, whether large or small, on some people still in this country.

If anything, more studies are showing that cops, lawyers, and judges are all going out of their way in this country to do the exact opposite in the last few decades to seem not racist. There has been a massive trend to lower criminal penalties and give massive amount of "second" chances to black people that get convicted of crimes regardless of the crime.

Stupid ass data assessments like comparing cops killing unarmed black vs white people based on per capita are rife in the main stream media as more bad examples of studies looking for data to support their answers first. But you eat that shit up all the time.

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

lol

Sure aren't signs that you're not. Try again.

Oh, and big whoop....you have lots of stamps on your passport. Goodie for you. Still doesn't mean a damned thing. Your words, and esp. your lack of them, speak much louder than you think.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Sure aren't signs that you're not. Try again.

Oh, and big whoop....you have lots of stamps on your passport. Goodie for you. Still doesn't mean a damned thing. Your words, and esp. your lack of them, speak much louder than you think.
A racist means I think my race, white, is superior to some other race. Please quote where I've said anything of the sort. You made the accusation, so back it up.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000

To be fair, its not that you believe your race is superior only. You could also view a specific race to be inferior as well because of their "race" only. I know it's pedantic, but I'm a stickler. Most people like to view nationalism or cultural~ism as racism though.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
To be fair, its not that you believe your race is superior only. You could also view a specific race to be inferior as well because of their "race" only. I know it's pedantic, but I'm a stickler. Most people like to view nationalism or cultural~ism as racism though.
So in other words no racism found.