Nexdisk 64MB USB Flash Drive $9.99 AR

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by: FrancescoRinaldi
Depends on the rebate. I believe the industry-wide standard is 20-25%. At a guess, it'd be higher with large ($50, 100 and up) rebates and probably lower with small ($1, $5) rebates. For instance, I had bought an item I needed that just happened to have a rebate for $3. I was going to mail it in, but then I realized -- why am I going to sell my name and phone number for $3? Then I trashed it.

i read it was around 15%, but that was a few years ago. don't know what it is now.
but i did receive mine today, and when i get home i'll finally have a keychain! :)

TTM77

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2002
alright, I got mine. work pretty nicely. Now all I need is to send it in for rebate. I gonna do it today. I know I don't have much time for the rebate. Wish me luck on getting the rebate back. :D

Mugwumper

Aug 23, 2001
Same here, quickly sent out that rebate.

Now to write some software that will allow this puppy to carry MP3s between home and work in an automated fashion. Basically mirroring two folders.

Daytrader889

Feb 16, 2003
Thanks for the deal, I bought mine today at the local Fry's and I got the last one. There was one on the shelf that had been returned, too. 14-16 weeks? Oh well.

barrybeal

Jun 27, 2001
Thanks for this deal - I got mine yesterday - ordered Saturday - arrived Airborne 2nd Day. Comes with keychain, loop for carrying about the neck, USB extension cable (nice touch), and Nexdisk mini-CD - allows formatting of the Flash Drive (Jump Drive). Mine worked fine in Windows XP Home Edition (SP1) - 63.2 MB out of the box. Sent rebate in today - we shall see if it works.

KifArU

Oct 9, 1999
Anybody got this drive? And willing to sell it?
Please PM or e-mail me: kifaru (at) tkau (dot) nl