NewYork Clerk Attacked For Refusing To Sell Beer For Food Stamps

Apr 27, 2012
A drunken man reportedly slashed a Brooklyn clerk’s face after being told he couldn’t use food stamps to buy a bottle of beer.
The New York Daily News reports that Mutahar Murshed Ali, 34, was attacked in the Express Deli in Brooklyn’s Bushwick section at about 7:35 a.m. Thursday.
“Sell it to me,” the suspect told Ali. “Don’t get me mad.”
Ali then told the man, who is being sought by police, that he couldn’t purchase the 22-ounce Colt 45 with a food stamp card, causing him to shout a racial slur before storming out of the store.
Minutes later, the man returned and dove across the counter before slicing Ali’s face, causing a gash from his upper lip to his cheek, the newspaper reports.
The suspect was described as a black man between the ages of 25 and 30 with short black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt.
Hopefully the victim will recover after this vicious attack where the victim had there face slashed
A little disgusted after hearing this, the attacker is a moron who needs to be charged and face justice. This is just another reason to stop these food stamps and welfare programs

Do you agree?

There is no non-racist reason to bold this man's race in your OP.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Hopefully the victim will recover after this savage attack.
A little disgusted after hearing this, the attacker is a moron who needs to be charged and face justice. This is just another reason to stop these food stamps and welfare programs

Do you agree?

Do you believe in God and the Bible?

Obviously, the attacker should be arrested and charged for this deadly assault with attempted murder. Stabbing someone in the face shows deadly intent.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Do you agree?

No

Apr 27, 2012
Do you believe in God and the Bible?

Obviously, the attacker should be arrested and charged for this deadly assault with attempted murder. Stabbing someone in the face shows deadly intent.

Yes I agree he should be arrested and charged

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I guess we now know why we need special programs to provide lunch to poor kids... Because there parents are wasting money on Colt 45s.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
No because that has nothing to do with the thread

It has a lot to do with your question about whether we should just get rid of welfare and food stamps, actually.

Nehalem, I have often said we should drug test people who receive welfare and food stamps should not be able to be used to buy alchohol, cigs, etc. Obviously, they cannot use Stamps to buy alchohol, so your point is moot and off topic.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
It has a lot to do with your question about whether we should just get rid of welfare and food stamps, actually.

Nehalem, I have often said we should drug test people who receive welfare and food stamps should not be able to be used to buy alchohol, cigs, etc. Obviously, they cannot use Stamps to buy alchohol, so your point is moot and off topic.

Because it is so hard to get around.

Let me lay it out for you. You buy $10 worth of food for your homey and then he give you $10 to buy beer.

Obviously this guys homeys were in jail, hence the need to drown his sorrows, so he could not use that method.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007

Let me lay it out for you. You buy $10 worth of food for your homey and then he give you $10 to buy beer.

Obviously this guys homeys were in jail, hence the need to drown his sorrows, so he could not use that method.

Bah, in most cities you can sell them for cash at 60 to 80 cents on the dollar within a couple blocks of picking them up. It was amazing to watch in the Tenderloin in SF, it was an assembly line, pick up your foodies, walk outside sell foodies, walk to crack/heroin dealer, stop on corner and shoot/smoke dope.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005

Well if someone is willing to go to those lengths to get it then how do you propose we stop them? Put RFiD chips in the food? lol

Seriously, what you are asking for is a total authoritarian government that enslaves us all in the name of cutting costs and "security". Does paying taxes really effect you in such a terrible way that you think this country would be better off with welfare and stamps? I mean, you claim to have this cushy finance/accounting job so exactly how much money do you need to live comfortably? I only ask because it does not take much to have a pretty sweet life in this country.

For someone who hates Obama and probably thinks he is a radical Muslim terrorist, you sure sound like one yourself.

Apr 27, 2012

Just end welfare is a much better idea, I am tired of my tax dollars going for this bs

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Conversations with you two idiots is completely one sided. I'm out, grow up.

How to ignore:

Click their name by their post.
Click View Public Profile.
Click User List tab.
Click Add to Ignore List.
Click YES.

It's been real guys, but you are both morons.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Do you agree?
Nice knowing you. :whiste: Well, not really...

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Bah, in most cities you can sell them for cash at 60 to 80 cents on the dollar within a couple blocks of picking them up. It was amazing to watch in the Tenderloin in SF, it was an assembly line, pick up your foodies, walk outside sell foodies, walk to crack/heroin dealer, stop on corner and shoot/smoke dope.

You are talking about taking stamps to mama-san.

Guess what? There havent been stamps in about a decade.

Once again your information and worldview is based off of lies, not reality.

Do you ever stop to think? This is not even possible...well maybe in the right wing world she is swiping peoples EBT cards down the crack of her ass to get change for illicit EBT sales on the streetcorners?

Last edited:

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Why does that matter?

It took me about 15 seconds to figure out how to convert food stamps into cash. It is not that hard.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999

Do you ever stop to think? This is not even possible...well maybe in the right wing world she is swiping peoples EBT cards down the crack of her ass to get change for illicit EBT sales on the streetcorners?

You mean she's selling her card for cash? Right.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Why does that matter?

It took me about 15 seconds to figure out how to convert food stamps into cash. It is not that hard.

And how would this be?

You figured out how people illicitly sold stamps back in......1995 congrats!

You are only 20 years behind the times lol

Last edited: