New WH COVID outbreak

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Damn, it's like just because Trump and Melania got infected, everyone else in his orbit wants to get infected so they too can claim how the COVID is not much worse than catching a cold and we all should just go on with our daily routines infecting everyone else and let God separate the winners from the losers, seeing as if everyone in the Trump admin. recently realized just how worse the virus affected those poor folks and the aged who simply don't matter to them so what's the problem, eh?

The Trump admin. has got all the bases covered what with their base thinking the virus is either a hoax or nothing to worry about, the true believers among "his people" thinking the virus was created in China by Hillary, Barry and Joe and brought back by them to make Donald look bad so he'd lose his reelection bid and everyone else who didn't buy into his schtick not really mattering to him (them) because they won't vote for the Trump Trainwreck Team anyway.

H T C

Nov 7, 2018
What i Trump catches it again?

I know it's very rare, but it has happen and, since Trump is so good @ COVID, he just might catch it again ...

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Trump can't even protect his own wife, family, or House. No way he can protect ours.

Vote him out to protect our families and our country.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I don’t want to hear anything about Covid in the Whitehouse unless someone dies from it. I guess you can take that two ways. ;)

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Looks like at least five of Pence's staffers have covid. I went to college with a guy who is now an assistant for Pence—I wonder if he can avoid the rona.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Looks like at least five of Pence's staffers have covid.

And, just like Trump, Pence is going to continue to travel and campaign. Because, somehow, campaigning is something "essential personnel" like Pence need to do. :rolleyes:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
And, just like Trump, Pence is going to continue to travel and campaign. Because, somehow, campaigning is something "essential personnel" like Pence need to do. :rolleyes:

Their backs are to the wall, the "firing" squad is locked, cocked, loaded with ammo to spare in case these two turds start dodging the zingers sent their way, so rather than sitting back and accepting the fate they created for themselves, they'd rather fake it like they got their getting reelected is in the bag and everything is "normally" the way they like it to be just like they're faking how the pandemic is a Dem inspired hoax.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I take this as proof pence has a pact with satan. Those around him get sick yet he doesn’t.

Reactions: iRONic

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And, to go right along with the Pence covid cases, we have Fox news saying that several people at the network recently tested positive after a report that several top anchors and commentators are quarantining at home. They haven't named anyone yet.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
A popular theory on Twitter is that Pence was patient zero. He was sick during the vice presidential debate (explaining the pink eye), canceled a few of his events shortly after to recover, and then proceeded to return to the campaign trail where he infected his own crew and everyone else he came in contact with.

Reactions: Zorba and hal2kilo

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And we can add 21 cases in Minnesota connected to Trump/Pence rallies.

"At least 21 cases have been traced to outbreaks occurring at rally events in Bemidji on September 18, a speech held by Vice President Mike Pence on September 24 in Minneapolis, and another rally held by President Donald Trump on September 30 in Duluth, the department said in an email to CNN."

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Wonder if "mother" has been tested?