New SEIU song in Wisconsin... civility? Nah...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
I like Save234 myself. What exactly is being 'saved'? What kind of superiority/elitist complex would one have to have to post what they're posting is 'saving' anyone? Funny sh1t....

I think you might be confused. My guess is he is posting 'save234' so he can quickly find the post again if he needs to? Probably when he needs to own Craig again. :awe:

Mean MrMustard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2001
I like Save234 myself. What exactly is being 'saved'? What kind of superiority/elitist complex would one have to have to post what they're posting is 'saving' anyone? Funny sh1t....

It's so when he goes on one of his wall o' text diatribes that make him feel intellectual he can 'save' it by using Save234 as the signature. That way later on he can go back and search these gems.

If he searched by Craig234, he would have to sift through all the 'idiot' posts from people like us who aren't as superior.

PeshakJang

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2010
I think you might be confused. My guess is he is posting 'save234' so he can quickly find the post again if he needs to? Probably when he needs to own Craig again. :awe:

It's actually Craig's standard tag after he posts 5 paragraphs of pseudo intellectual nothing.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Hmmm, the SEIU should have listened to the lyrics before endorsing this song. The union busters are going to have a field day with this. I didn't realize until I read the article that it was written FOR the protests. WTF was Dropkick Murphys thinking?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Hmmm, the SEIU should have listened to the lyrics before endorsing this song. The union busters are going to have a field day with this.

And the Union members don't give a fuck. Sure they could of had Pat Boone make them a song about blowing sunshine up your ass but that wouldn't express how pissed they are about Republicans fucking with their livelihoods for political gain.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
And the Union members don't give a fuck. Sure the could of had Pat Boone make them a song about blowing sunshine up your ass but that wouldn't express how pissed they are about Republicans fucking with their livelihoods for political gain.

Quite frankly, what the union idiots think or don't think doesn't matter, just like what the rabid union-haters think doesn't matter. What matters is the opinion of the general public that doesn't have a dog in the fight... and when stuff like this comes out, it moves normal rational people that might otherwise support the union's position over to supporting the governor.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Quite frankly, what the union idiots think or don't think doesn't matter, just like what the rabid union-haters think doesn't matter. What matters is the opinion of the general public that doesn't have a dog in the fight... and when stuff like this comes out, it moves normal rational people that might otherwise support the union's position over to supporting the governor.

just like any other DKM song I don't think it'll get much airplay. Only Faux Noise Fans, Limbaugh Ditto Heads and few other Rabid Anti Union Assholes will even be aware of it.

DKM.jpg

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
just like any other DKM song I don't think it'll get much airplay. Only Faux Noise Fans, Limbaugh Ditto Heads and few other Rabid Anti Union Assholes will even be aware of it.

DKM.jpg

I found out about it from a leftist union fluffer from wisconsin's facebook status.... so think what you wish.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
It's so when he goes on one of his wall o' text diatribes that make him feel intellectual he can 'save' it by using Save234 as the signature. That way later on he can go back and search these gems.

If he searched by Craig234, he would have to sift through all the 'idiot' posts from people like us who aren't as superior.

Exactly this.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Oh yeah, because violence against someone following a perfectly legal process to make changes is perfectly acceptable. WTF is wrong with you? :mad:

Proposing a constitutional amendment to torture your family and make you eat what's left is perfectly legal.

There's more to 'right' and 'moral' than 'legal'.

A stealth candidate trying to destroy the well-being of the people of Wisconson by removing the rights they've had for decades isn't 'ok because it's legal'. It's just legal.

Maybe. Some of his tactics are raising questions about the legality.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Yeah, except it's being embraced by the union fluffer left in wisconsin. but yeah, ignore reality - it's what your kind does all too often.

Ignore reality? Do you actually that even a larbe minority of the public will be familiar with this song and it's lyrics?

BTW, stop using the term fluffer, it makes you look perverted.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Ignore reality? Do you actually that even a larbe minority of the public will be familiar with this song and it's lyrics?

BTW, stop using the term fluffer, it makes you look perverted.

no, I never said they would, however you made the claim that it was the right that would be the ones to notice - yet the FACT remains that the fringe union fluffing left is embracing this and spreading it around.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
no, I never said they would, however you made the claim that it was the right that would be the ones to notice - yet the FACT remains that the fringe union fluffing left is embracing this and spreading it around.

Your obssesion with fluffing is really unnerving.