New PostCount leader soon

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: ajpa123
I was going to mention that ElFenix is catching up to NFS4, and i hit enter too quickly.. Im off to bed .. Nite all :D

Is it too late to drop the post count? People think it is important and it isn't

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Mallow
lol, I don't buy it! Anyone confirm this? :confused: I am glad you didn't deny my statement though, even if you did have to try and ridicule me in the process of your response.

PS. This is the longest response I have ever seen you make! ^_^

ElFenix posts a lot more in other forums.

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
Originally posted by: ajpa123
I was going to mention that ElFenix is catching up to NFS4, and i hit enter too quickly.. Im off to bed .. Nite all :D

Is it too late to drop the post count? People think it is important and it isn't

It's not important.. i just like the fact of a new leader being crowned, even if it's only temporary.
The simpler things excite me :p

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: nife4
Damn... how long has ATOT been open for you to have 41K + posts?
Oct. 9, 1999, that's when the forums switched to their current Fusetalk format and everyone's usernames and postcounts were reset -- but ElFenix (#2, but close) joined on March 20, 2000 and RossMAN (#3, but also close) joined on Feb. 24, 2000. NFS4 (#1) joined on that infamous day in 10/99 but it can be assumed that he probably had MANY posts on the old board before then. In fact, Skoorb (#4, down by 6,000 posts, joined 9/29/00), probably has the most posts of all as he had an earlier account with supposedly 10,000+ posts and he used to post on the old board as well.
I recall a while back when Skoorb was asked about his postcounts and he said something to the effect that some people watch TV all the time, he posts on internet forums.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: nife4
Damn... how long has ATOT been open for you to have 41K + posts?
Oct. 9, 1999, that's when the forums switched to their current Fusetalk format and everyone's usernames and postcounts were reset -- but ElFenix (#2, but close) joined on March 20, 2000 and RossMAN (#3, but also close) joined on Feb. 24, 2000. NFS4 (#1) joined on that infamous day in 10/99 but it can be assumed that he probably had MANY posts on the old board before then. In fact, Skoorb (#4, down by 6,000 posts, joined 9/29/00), probably has the most posts of all as he had an earlier account with supposedly 10,000+ posts and he used to post on the old board as well.
I recall a while back when Skoorb was asked about his postcounts and he said something to the effect that some people watch TV all the time, he posts on internet forums.

if you look up skoorby's two known other accounts you get 3276 and 720.

and then theres my other accounts, which i'm not going to reveal.

red also has a ton of posts, remember his account was reset after about 10,000 posts because it got haxored.