New PostCount leader soon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Evadman
Originally posted by: DrPizza
How many times do you suppose I could hit the reply button to get a double/triple/quadruple/... post, all in one nef thread?

Current record is held by me for unintentional reposts, which is 13. that was a bad, messed up post.

:p

Cheers Evadman :beer:

Mallow

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2001
can everyone agree that the content of elfenixs'posts are the least of any post count leader? seriously, I have never ever seen him have more than a 1 or 2 line reply to a post. Most often his replies are 1-5 words.

at least nfs4 reports news and other random stuff. Rossman usually contributes useful information with his posts as well.

Personally I want to know the occupation of the top 3 post counters :) Where does the free time come from to post 25+ times a day over the course of years!

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
How many times do you suppose I could hit the reply button to get a double/triple/quadruple/... post, all in one nef thread?

I wonder if I could pass them both before I got banned... that may be a good 3:30am experiment :)

while (postcount < 50000) {

postInATOT(50000 - postcount "nefs to go");
postcount++;

}

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Mallow
can everyone agree that the content of elfenixs'posts are the least of any post count leader? seriously, I have never ever seen him have more than a 1 or 2 line reply to a post. Most often his replies are 1-5 words.

at least nfs4 reports news and other random stuff. Rossman usually contributes useful information with his posts as well.

Personally I want to know the occupation of the top 3 post counters :) Where does the free time come from to post 25+ times a day over the course of years!

my posts were of far higher quality back when you were a wee n00b

but the i realized that regardless of my insight or knowledge, not a one of you fools would ever learn a damn thing, so i quit doing that.

and for the record, i passed NFS4 months ago, then left for a bit

Mallow

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: Mallow

my posts were of far higher quality back when you were a wee n00b

but the i realized that regardless of my insight or knowledge, not a one of you fools would ever learn a damn thing, so i quit doing that.

and for the record, i passed NFS4 months ago, then left for a bit
lol, I don't buy it! Anyone confirm this? :confused: I am glad you didn't deny my statement though, even if you did have to try and ridicule me in the process of your response.

PS. This is the longest response I have ever seen you make! ^_^

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Evadman

Current record is held by me for unintentional reposts, which is 13. that was a bad, messed up post.

Pfft... amateur
I had a 2 week vacation back a few months ago for doing somewhere between 80-100 clicks on the reply button on a night when it seemed that the mods were gone. I was drunk at the time (it seemed funny when I was doing it, don't hate me please) and didn't remember that on the internet stuff you post to forums stays there even the next day! Holy geeze what a newfangled concept!

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
I'll catch up soon enough. My week ban has been lifted, and my productivity will soar now!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: JEDI
And if anadtech decided to take away Offtopic posts as part of the count, who would be #1?
Good question. IMO, probably n0cmonkey

And I believe RossMAN will take the postcount lead someday... finally... :)

LOL

Let's hope not. ElFenix will probably remain #1 (post count wise at least ;) ).

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
postcount is atot e-penor. it encourages neffing and useless posts as well as giving select individuals a superiority complex that they may actually know something simply because theyve posted crap 70 thousand times before. juuuuuuuuust doing my part in the eventual downfall of the postcount system.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Originally posted by: skace
postcount is atot e-penor. it encourages neffing and useless posts as well as giving select individuals a superiority complex that they may actually know something simply because theyve posted crap 70 thousand times before. juuuuuuuuust doing my part in the eventual downfall of the postcount system.

Damn, that means I'm not even remotely compensating yet...

so..
NEF NEF NEF!!!