CurrentlyPissed

Feb 14, 2013
Cant say I'm a fan. Started the tweet assault. I welcome your retweets @kladd85

D3pf8l0WsAEjdlm.jpg:large

D3pgjCzXoAYq56K.jpg:large

CurrentlyPissed

Feb 14, 2013
Did you take a bite before looking?

I buy the chips at Costco to provide for my customers white they wait, customer came out complaining. Now I'm dealing with that issue. No, the customer got damn near through the whole bag. Older guy, thought it was just the pepper crumbs.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I buy the chips at Costco to provide for my customers white they wait, customer came out complaining. Now I'm dealing with that issue. No, the customer got damn near through the whole bag. Older guy, thought it was just the pepper crumbs.

I hope you responded that "No, that was the ants sinking their mandibles into your fleshy tongue."

Nov 8, 2012

Update your tweet (or do another one) to FritoLay - not just Doritos Nevermind, looks like you already did.

Also were the ants still alive or all dead?

Pantoot

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2002
In their defense, the doritos twitter does say:

Doritos Marketing said:
Not only are our chips packed with serious crunch and bold flavors, the DORITOS® brand is all about intense experiences in snacking and beyond.

Nov 8, 2012
In their defense, the doritos twitter does say:

Marketing in all honesty amazes me.

It amazes me the sentences and words these dolts can develop to try to excite people about a fucking chip with their EXTREME BOLD sentences.

As if someone reads those words and says "Oh shit man, gotta get me some Doritos right now. Screw my craving for kettle chips".

CurrentlyPissed

Feb 14, 2013
Marketing in all honesty amazes me.

It amazes me the sentences and words these dolts can develop to try to excite people about a fucking chip with their EXTREME BOLD sentences.

As if someone reads those words and says "Oh shit man, gotta get me some Doritos right now. Screw my craving for kettle chips".

When I seen that from hovering their name I LOLed.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Maybe Doritos are poisonous to ants. Sure Doritos draw them in, but ultimately they perish.
You just uncovered a life hack, sir.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Something smells about this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If there are ants I would bet you its not Doritos fault..;.

Nov 8, 2012
It is a bit weird, what about Doritos attracts ants....... which I presume are what are commonly referred to as "sugar ants" ?

EDIT: lol apparently they are attracted to them... particularly, the Nacho cheese ones

Doritos left out on a table will attract ants. I have no idea why an ant would eat them, there can't be much nutritional value to a Dorito. Perhaps ants don't care what is in them, they just like the way they taste.

http://clintonhobart.blogspot.com/2013/04/nacho-cheese-doritos-mmmmmm.html