Need help translating a Japanese help screen

vulcanman

Apr 11, 2001
I am trying to use a one of a kind video conversion tool thats written in japanese. I would like help from anyone here who knows Japanese.

Image Link Here

Thank you in advance !!

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: vulcanman
I am trying to use a one of a kind video conversion tool thats written in japanese. I would like help from anyone here who knows Japanese.

Image Link Here

Thank you in advance !!

It says: "OMG ISTS GODZIRRAAAAAA!!!"

Ariannaid

Feb 22, 2008
You're missing the katakana symbols, for some reason (which is why there are all the question marks mixed in), but here's my best guess at it:

Translated Dialog

Note that the "Available Segment" would be used if you want to convert only a certain portion of the input file; it's a bit awkward phrasing on my part, I know.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
I suggest finding a different tool that does the same thing but is written in english, google yielded many results for vro to vob.

vulcanman

Apr 11, 2001
Ariannaid ... thank you !! It helps a lot. BTW, there is no other tool out there that will take a VRO file and make a series of VOB files in one shot. All the rest (incl. TMPGEnc) takes a very long time to convert and makes your PC useless for anything else during the conversion. This tool works great !