Need a Contractor to build me a Small Bunkhouse offgrid

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
You have a disease in your brain.

Hey, you think Trump would give a shit about your plight if you told him?

I think that we're getting epicly trolled, but I'm probably not supposed to say that here. I kinda hope that I'm right, since good ol Cheez has some serious issues otherwise.

Can we get some pictures of the bunkhouse when it's done?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I think that we're getting epicly trolled, but I'm probably not supposed to say that here. I kinda hope that I'm right, since good ol Cheez has some serious issues otherwise.

The best we're likely to get is pictures of a few sheets of plywood in a clearing, then eventually a story about how he had to return them or Jesus said that Darth Vader was going to come down from planet Vulcan and melt his brain.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I think that we're getting epicly trolled
Not to pick on you, since you are the ultimatebob, but the many, many here who read this poor guy's obvious self-stupefying pain and the lack of better life skills that left him in this hole he has dug and decide . . . TROLL! . . . seem to have not gotten out all that much in the world around them, the wide world of wildly ill resourced and ill informed that exist beyond college and cubicle.

Again, not to pick on you, or any other Bob, but I tend to see the real straight shooters, the relative victors in the game of life who played and won the rules, as often living in a bubble of there own success and perforce, lacking empathy or any kind of understanding for those who haven't.

The inestimable Robert Crumb portrayed this phenomenon in its comic extreme:

856837_900.jpg

857233_900.jpg

857578_900.jpg

Cheez has some serious issues otherwise.

He does. To the point that he's fixated on a solution that's bound to fail, all the while rejecting a plethora of more sound advice. This happens to real life people, is my point.

<------ Waits for all those indignantly angry responses that begin, "So you're saying . . ." :cool:

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
He does. To the point that he's fixated on a solution that's bound to fail, all the while rejecting a plethora of more sound advice. This happens to real life people, is my point.

<------ Waits for all those indignantly angry responses that begin, "So you're saying . . ." :cool:

OK, OK... I'm going to give Cheez the benefit of the doubt.

That said, I've known a few people like Cheez IRL who've eventually ended up on the street before they turned it around. He's seems pretty stubborn, so I'm pretty sure that he's going to try this bunkhouse thing before he gives up and gets the help that he needs.

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
18k a year is enough to live on in the midwest. The way you were going on I figured you were unemployed way more than employed. I live on just over $1500/month but thats with paying $300/month for health insurance. Just keep working the way you do and pay your rent.

You should of been asking us how to budget not how to live in the woods. $400 for a studio in the hood on the bus line, $80 elec, $40 cell, $50 internet, $40 for a bus pass, $300 for food and you can save money at ~$1350/month take home, after you pay off that credit card. Well you should save up a little emergency fund while you pay the minimum payment. Especially since you work sporadically, get a few thousand in the the bank and start putting extra to the credit card. If you tithing which I gather from your last post stop that immediately you need it more than the church.
18k income last year was actually a lucky one as I was able to hang on to one of the jobs for 6 months.. There is only one job that I could hang that long. All other countless jobs I gone through I could not last for more than a week or two. If my unemployment was greater than the time of employment I would not be able to stay in my apartment because they charge me ton of penalties if payment is late. This year is looking worse as I've been without job for longer periods of time. I can't make stable income.. it's very shaky and things go south very quickly out of nowhere. Don't forget I also have car payment ($267) and insurance to deal with. I simply can't afford apartment rent ($569) with high penalty fees anymore.. I was trying to find a cheap apartment for $350 but Jesus signaled me not to do it. I told Jesus, "Well, if you don't want me to move to other apartment I'm going homeless you gonna have to deal with it!" I'm moving out to the wilderness when my lease expires in a few months you can't change my mind.

A good man chosen by God??? That's a crock of shit!
When you get the chance after you start your fire and roll out your bed roll here is an article to read -- https://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/62466-if-god-chose-trump-did-god-choose-obama
Don't watch mainstream media news all those are harmful to you. Don't follow the crowd of people, follow Jesus. He will lead you to truth. Or at least obey him. Jesus said don't give up on Trump and keep praying for him cause he is a chosen man by him and he will fulfill bible prophecy. He will do many great things to restore the nation to righteousness (I don't know when exactly).

I am not trolling. It's sad when I follow Jesus I go through hard times and people scoff at me, mock me, tell me to go get mental help, etc etc you are not the only one. There were times my parents did help me with the bills in the past. They attacked me last year cause I can't get a better job and improve myself. I've been going through humiliation and persecution...it's so hurtful. I can't see my parents anymore... Even at my job place when the troubles came I explained to them my situation about demons harassing me and they assumed I am mentally ill and told me to seek psychiatric help. These were coming from the managers.

I will provide you guys with updates when I move out and tenting in a wilderness. I will try to either take pics or videos...

Last edited:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
This thread is closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.