• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Names of the Dead

Page 81 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,956 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Tuesday:

GROEPPER, Chad D., 21, Specialist, Army; Kingsley, Iowa; Second Infantry Division.

RUNYAN, Luke S., 21, Specialist, Army; Spring Grove, Pa.; Second Infantry Division.



 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,956 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Tuesday:

GROEPPER, Chad D., 21, Specialist, Army; Kingsley, Iowa; Second Infantry Division.

RUNYAN, Luke S., 21, Specialist, Army; Spring Grove, Pa.; Second Infantry Division.



:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,960 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Friday:

ALVAREZ, Conrad, 22, Sgt., Army; Big Spring, Tex.; 101st Airborne Division.

BITTON, Albert, 20, Cpl., Army; Chicago; 101st Airborne Division.

MACKEY, Bryant W., 30, Staff Sgt., Army; Eureka, Kan.; Third Armored Cavalry.

MATLOCK, Micheal B. Jr., 21, Specialist, Army; Glen Burnie, Md.; 101st Airborne Division.





 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,960 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Friday:

ALVAREZ, Conrad, 22, Sgt., Army; Big Spring, Tex.; 101st Airborne Division.

BITTON, Albert, 20, Cpl., Army; Chicago; 101st Airborne Division.

MACKEY, Bryant W., 30, Staff Sgt., Army; Eureka, Kan.; Third Armored Cavalry.

MATLOCK, Micheal B. Jr., 21, Specialist, Army; Glen Burnie, Md.; 101st Airborne Division.



:(
:(
:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,961 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Sunday:

RAUDENBUSH, Nathan R., 25, Capt., Army; Pennsylvania, Third Infantry Division.



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,962 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday :

MORGAN, Keisha M., 25, Specialist, Army; Washington; Fourth Infantry Division.




 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,961 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Sunday:

RAUDENBUSH, Nathan R., 25, Capt., Army; Pennsylvania, Third Infantry Division.



:(
 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,962 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday :

MORGAN, Keisha M., 25, Specialist, Army; Washington; Fourth Infantry Division.



:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,966 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans this week:

MOWL, Kevin S., 22, Specialist, Army; Pittsford, N.Y.; Second Infantry Division.

PEREZ, Orlando A., 23, Specialist, Army; Houston; Second Cavalry.

PHILLIPS, Micheal E., 19, Specialist, Army; Ardmore, Okla.; 101st Airborne Division.

WEAVER, Drew W., 20, Lance Cpl., Marines; St. Charles, Mo.; First Marine Division.



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,967 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Wednesday:

FROST, Christopher S., 24, Staff Sgt., Air Force; Waukesha, Wis.; 377th Air Base Wing.



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,968 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Thursday:

PANIAGUA-MORALES, Jose A., 22, Cpl., Army; Bell Gardens, Calif.; Second Infantry Division.



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,971 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Thursday:

ANDERSON, Phillip R., 28, Sgt., Army; Everett, Wash.; Third Armored Cavalry.

BURKETT, Donald A., 24, Specialist, Army; Comanche, Tex.; Third Armored Cavalry.

MALLARD, Torre R., 27, Capt., Army; Lawton, Okla.; ; Third Armored Cavalry.



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,980 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans:

BRADLEY, Juantrea T., 28, Staff Sgt., Army; Greenville, N.C.; 10th Mountain Division.

CIMARRUSTI, Ernesto G., 25, Staff Sgt., Army; Douglas, Ariz.; Third Infantry Division.

JACKSON, Dustin C., 21, Specialist, Army; Arlington, Tex.; 350th Adjutant General Company.

JULIAN, David D., 31, Staff Sgt., Army; Evanston, Wyo.; Third Infantry Division.

McDAVID, Robert T., 29, Cpl., Army; Starkville, Miss.; Third Infantry Division.

McINTOSH, Scott A., 26, Cpl., Army; Houston; Third Infantry Division.

SAMTEN, Tenzin L., 33, Pfc., Army; Prescott, Ariz.; 10th Mountain Division.

SUZCH, Shawn M., 32, Sgt. First Class, Army; Hilltown, Pa.; Third Infantry Division.

WEST, Laurent J., 32, Staff Sgt., Army; Raleigh, N.C.; 82nd Airborne Division.



 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,968 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Thursday:

PANIAGUA-MORALES, Jose A., 22, Cpl., Army; Bell Gardens, Calif.; Second Infantry Division.


:(
 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,971 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Thursday:

ANDERSON, Phillip R., 28, Sgt., Army; Everett, Wash.; Third Armored Cavalry.

BURKETT, Donald A., 24, Specialist, Army; Comanche, Tex.; Third Armored Cavalry.

MALLARD, Torre R., 27, Capt., Army; Lawton, Okla.; ; Third Armored Cavalry.



:(
:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,981 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

O?BRIEN, William D., 19, Specialist, Army; Rice, Tex.; First Infantry Division.



 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,981 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

O?BRIEN, William D., 19, Specialist, Army; Rice, Tex.; First Infantry Division.



:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,984 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Wednesday:

BROWN, Lerando J., 27, Specialist, Army; Gulfport, Miss.; 223rd Engineer Battalion.

ELLEDGE, Michael D., 41, Staff Sgt., Army; Brownsburg, Ind.; Fourth Infantry Division.

SIMPSON, Christopher C., 23, Specialist, Army; Hampton, Va.; Fourth Infantry Division.
 

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
16,765
5
81
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,981 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

O?BRIEN, William D., 19, Specialist, Army; Rice, Tex.; First Infantry Division.



Knew him. He was in my BN. Know exactly how he died as well but that's not for me to post. Damn shame. After spending 14 months in Iraq he was less than a month from going home. Sad to see anyone go, but particularly so close to the end of a deployment. :(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,985 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Sunday:

UNRUH, Gregory D., 28, Sgt., Army; Dickinson, Tex., Second Battalion, Third Armored Cavalry.



 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,985 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Sunday:

UNRUH, Gregory D., 28, Sgt., Army; Dickinson, Tex., Second Battalion, Third Armored Cavalry.



:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,383
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,986 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

SMITH, Tyler J., 22, Pvt., Army; Bethel, Me.; Third Infantry Division.




 

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
19,423
1,127
136
Originally posted by: datalink7
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,981 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

O?BRIEN, William D., 19, Specialist, Army; Rice, Tex.; First Infantry Division.



Knew him. He was in my BN. Know exactly how he died as well but that's not for me to post. Damn shame. After spending 14 months in Iraq he was less than a month from going home. Sad to see anyone go, but particularly so close to the end of a deployment. :(

Very sorry for your personal loss, as well as all the rest.
 

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
6,167
12
81
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,986 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

SMITH, Tyler J., 22, Pvt., Army; Bethel, Me.; Third Infantry Division.


 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS