• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Names of the Dead

Page 79 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,866 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

HENLEY, Melvin L. Jr., 26, Specialist, Army; Jackson, Miss.; Third Infantry Division

PAREDEZ, Alfred G. Jr., 32, Sgt., Army; Las Vegas; First Cavalry Division



:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,867 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American recently:

MARTIN, Jonathon L., 33, Staff Sgt., Army; Bellevue, Ohio; 101st Airborne Division.





 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,869 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

CORTES, Isaac T., 26, Pvt., Army; the Bronx; 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry).

GARRISON, Benjamin T., 25, Specialist, Army; Houston; 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry).




 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,871 American service members who have died since the start
of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

ROBERTS, Allen C., 21, Cpl., Marines; Arcola, Ill.; First Marine Expeditionary Force.

TOBIASON, John J., 42, Sgt. First Class, Army; Bloomington, Minn.; 89th Regional Readiness Command.



 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,871 American service members who have died since the start
of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

ROBERTS, Allen C., 21, Cpl., Marines; Arcola, Ill.; First Marine Expeditionary Force.

TOBIASON, John J., 42, Sgt. First Class, Army; Bloomington, Minn.; 89th Regional Readiness Command.



:(
:(
 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,869 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

CORTES, Isaac T., 26, Pvt., Army; the Bronx; 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry).

GARRISON, Benjamin T., 25, Specialist, Army; Houston; 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry).



:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,874 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American yesterday:

DAYTON, Kyle, 22, Sgt., Army; El Dorado Hills, Calif.; 82nd Airborne Division.



 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,874 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American yesterday:

DAYTON, Kyle, 22, Sgt., Army; El Dorado Hills, Calif.; 82nd Airborne Division.



:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,878 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

PICKERING, Randy W., 31, Specialist, Army; Bovey, Minn.; Second Stryker Cavalry Regiment.



 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,878 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American on Monday:

PICKERING, Randy W., 31, Specialist, Army; Bovey, Minn.; Second Stryker Cavalry Regiment.



:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,884 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the death of the following American recently:

McDANIEL, Juctin R. P., 19, Pfc., Army; Andover, N.H.; Eighth Theater Sustainment Command.

PRATT, Austin D., 22, Sgt., Army; Cadet, Mo.; 10th Mountain Division.



 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,887 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans recently:

HOWELL, George J., 24, Pfc., Army; Salinas, Calif.; 10th Infantry Division.

NEESLEY, Peter C., 28, Sgt., Army; Grosse Pointe Farms, Mich.; Third Infantry Division.

RAY, Jeremy E., 26, First Lt., Army; Houston; First Squadron, Third Armored Cavalry Regiment.







 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,890 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

INMAN, Rowdy J., 38, Capt., Army; Panorama Village, Tex.; Third Armored Cavalry, Third Corps.

PORTELL, Benjamin B., 27, Sgt., Army; Bakersfield, Calif.; Third Armored Cavalry, Third Corps.

TUTTEN, Bryan J., 33, Sgt., Army; St. Augustine, Fla.; 82nd Airborne Division.



 

VigilanteCS

Senior member
Dec 19, 2004
415
0
0
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,967 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

ALGRIM, Wilson A., 21, Pfc., Army; Howell, Mich.; First Battalion, 125th Infantry.

BUBECK, John T., 25, Sgt., Army; Collegeville, Pa.; First Infantry Division.

DENFRUND, Jason C., 24, Sgt., Army; Cattaraugus, N.Y.; 10th Mountain Division.

ELIAS, Elias, 27, Specialist, Army; Glendora, Calif.; Second Infantry Division.

MEJIA, Bobby II, Pvt., Army; Saginaw, Mich. First Battalion, 125th Infantry.

MOON, Jae S., 21, Sgt., Army; Levittown, Pa.; Second Infantry Division.

MORRIS, Stephen L., 21, Lance Cpl., Marines; Lake Jackson, Tex.; Third Marine Division.

PRESTON, Aaron L., 29, Specialist, Army; Dallas; First Infantry Division.

NELSON, Andrew H., 19, Pfc., Army; St. Johns, Mich.; First Infantry Division.

SEBASTIEN, Myles C., 21, Lance Cpl., Marines; Opelousas, La.; Second Marine Division.

VOLLMER, Chad J., 24, Specialist, Army; Grand Rapids, Mich.; First Battalion, 125th Infantry.



I just want to bump this and say RIP to all who have been killed in action. I knew Chad Vollmer....great guy and it was the first anniversary of his death a few days ago. RIP
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
Originally posted by: VigilanteCS
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 2,967 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

ALGRIM, Wilson A., 21, Pfc., Army; Howell, Mich.; First Battalion, 125th Infantry.

BUBECK, John T., 25, Sgt., Army; Collegeville, Pa.; First Infantry Division.

DENFRUND, Jason C., 24, Sgt., Army; Cattaraugus, N.Y.; 10th Mountain Division.

ELIAS, Elias, 27, Specialist, Army; Glendora, Calif.; Second Infantry Division.

MEJIA, Bobby II, Pvt., Army; Saginaw, Mich. First Battalion, 125th Infantry.

MOON, Jae S., 21, Sgt., Army; Levittown, Pa.; Second Infantry Division.

MORRIS, Stephen L., 21, Lance Cpl., Marines; Lake Jackson, Tex.; Third Marine Division.

PRESTON, Aaron L., 29, Specialist, Army; Dallas; First Infantry Division.

NELSON, Andrew H., 19, Pfc., Army; St. Johns, Mich.; First Infantry Division.

SEBASTIEN, Myles C., 21, Lance Cpl., Marines; Opelousas, La.; Second Marine Division.

VOLLMER, Chad J., 24, Specialist, Army; Grand Rapids, Mich.; First Battalion, 125th Infantry.



I just want to bump this and say RIP to all who have been killed in action. I knew Chad Vollmer....great guy and it was the first anniversary of his death a few days ago. RIP


 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,887 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans recently:

HOWELL, George J., 24, Pfc., Army; Salinas, Calif.; 10th Infantry Division.

NEESLEY, Peter C., 28, Sgt., Army; Grosse Pointe Farms, Mich.; Third Infantry Division.

RAY, Jeremy E., 26, First Lt., Army; Houston; First Squadron, Third Armored Cavalry Regiment.



:(
:(
:(
 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,890 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

INMAN, Rowdy J., 38, Capt., Army; Panorama Village, Tex.; Third Armored Cavalry, Third Corps.

PORTELL, Benjamin B., 27, Sgt., Army; Bakersfield, Calif.; Third Armored Cavalry, Third Corps.

TUTTEN, Bryan J., 33, Sgt., Army; St. Augustine, Fla.; 82nd Airborne Division.



:(
:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,893 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans this week:

BERLIN, Joseph R. Jr., 21, Pfc., Army; Chelsea, Ala.; Fourth Infantry Division.

JEFFRIES, Victor W., 52, Petty Officer First Class, Navy; Honolulu; Navy Expeditionary Logistics Support Group.

LACERNA, Reno S., 44, Sgt., Army; Waipahu, Hawaii; Third Infantry Division.

 

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
2,395
0
86
Originally posted by: Perknose
The Department of Defense has identified 3,893 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans this week:

BERLIN, Joseph R. Jr., 21, Pfc., Army; Chelsea, Ala.; Fourth Infantry Division.

JEFFRIES, Victor W., 52, Petty Officer First Class, Navy; Honolulu; Navy Expeditionary Logistics Support Group.

LACERNA, Reno S., 44, Sgt., Army; Waipahu, Hawaii; Third Infantry Division.
:(
:(
:(
 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,897 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans yesterday:

ANDERSON, Joshua R., 24, Pfc., Army; Jordan, Minn.; Third Infantry Division.

CASEY, Thomas J., 32, Capt., Army; Albuquerque; First Infantry Division

MASETH, Ryan D., Staff Sgt., Army; Pittsburgh; Fifth Special Forces Group.

OLMSTED, Andrew J., 37, Major, Army; Colorado Springs; First Infantry Division.





 

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
44,384
4,162
136
The Department of Defense has identified 3,901 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans on Monday and Tuesday:

BROWN, Menelek M., 24, Petty Officer Second Class, Navy; Roswell, N.M.; Guided Missile Destroyer Hopper.

GUDRIDGE, James D., 20, Specialist, Army; Carthage, N.Y.; Third Infantry Division.

HANSON, Timothy R., 23, Pfc., Army; Kenosha, Wis.; Third Infantry Division.

LEMKE, Jason F., 30, Pfc., Army; West Allis, Wis.; Second Infantry Division.



 

ASK THE COMMUNITY