My State (Pa) Won't Start Counting Mail-In Ballots until 7am Election Day

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Bullshit. You're no independent.

Well... not by P&N standards, anyway. If you don't worship the water that AOC apparently walks on around here, you're instantly branded a Fox News watching conservative degenerate.

It doesn't make for a particularly inviting forum, anyway.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
You guys have a really odd way of trying to swing independent voters like myself over to your side. I hope that you're not volunteering with any campaigns, because you might convince a few people to vote for the other guy out of spite :)

My "source of information" are friends and family members who actually tested positive for COVID and then recovered. For them (and many others) it was basically felt like a nasty version of the flu. They felt like crap for a few days, and then recovered. I'd imagine that there are many more people out there like them who got it never even bothered to get tested.

According to my "sources of information" people in my area, there are no riots so why does Trump keep complaining?

I propose a test. Let's take all the dead from the riots nationwide over this past month and put them on Biden's lawn and the "insignificant" number of dead and let that decide the real threat level of both. Then we pick the leader, Trump or Biden who has a better grasp of reality based on how big each pile is. There an objective measure. If that causes you to support Trump, by all means vote for him.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Well... not by P&N standards, anyway. If you don't worship the water that AOC apparently walks on around here, you're instantly branded a Fox News watching conservative degenerate.

It doesn't make for a particularly inviting forum, anyway.
I don't really see much of any AOC worship here, or even discussion about her in a long time. There was a topic or two about her as she did become a national figure on some level, and during the Amazon HQ situation. Your unbiased independent observational skills seem....off. That's even a fox news talking point

Reactions: esquared