MY PUBLIC APOLOGY!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Howard
So you're apologizing for implying that you had either direct or indirect mod powers, hm?

No, nothing to do with that, just general apologies for any outbursts I gave to people, etc...

ALOHA

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
TrevorRC read my REPLY above to Ryan, I don't REMEMBER EVERYONE so I can't send a PM, if I don't remember their nicks, sheesh. :(

ALOHA

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Stumps
Stumps is confused by this thread :confused:

It's a public apology to people I upset in anyway shape or form, that I either remember or don't, and for those that I forgot, I SIMPLY wanted to put up this post and apologize to them.

Sorry but I said all this in the post, I don't see how this is so confusing? :roll:

ALOHA

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: DasFox
TrevorRC read my REPLY above to Ryan, I don't REMEMBER EVERYONE so I can't send a PM, if I don't remember their nicks, sheesh. :(

ALOHA

Pat++
Ego++

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Ryan
Originally posted by: DasFox

ALOHA

Pat++
Ego++

Well I don't get the Ego, but personally I only meant the best of intentions.

I'm sure you've heard the term coined, "Making A Public Apology", well that's all it is, nothing more, or less.

I'm a middle aged man with a wife and 3 kids. That would be pretty sad to think I need anything, inflated, or elevated for my own personal gain, or self gratification, and that was part of my motives, that's pretty low. :(

Sorry man that's not me.

ALOHA

Lurknomore

Golden Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ah, so the president has finally apologized for his actions.
Mr. President, it's been a long time coming but...Baker...Iraq committee...er...wait a minute:confused:

Not this thread again...:|:p

grrl

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
I think DasFox is hoping he won't get coal in his stocking again this year.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
DasFox, that's big of you. :)

Sure wish StatsManD would apologize, for all his worthless trolling the last couple days.

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
DasFox, that's big of you. :)

Sure wish StatsManD would apologize, for all his worthless trolling the last couple days.

ALOHA :)

Tegeril

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2003
Can you also apologize for trying to hoist bad domain names on people here and insulting them by pretending the prices you listed were worth it?