MY PUBLIC APOLOGY!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
Originally posted by: Ryan
Looks more like you're doing this for the recognition of being a good guy by apologizing - the true intent of apology is not there.

I have to agree

So do tell about making a real intent?

I also don't appreciate your accusations, and assumptions. :(

ALOHA

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
OH and remember this when you're trying to figure out a method of intention for me.

It takes a REAL man to admit his mistakes, and it takes an even bigger one to stand out in front of the whole world and admit it to them.

ALOHA

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
And now if you want to POKE further at me, I'm not trying to elevate my status of being a justified man now in my own mind or better then anyone for doing this, that's hardly the case.

I'm simply stating about being a man, that at least I'm man enough to admit my faults, and in front of everyone.

ALOHA

bennylong

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2006
I demand a public apology for everyone calling me a "shen" when I said I was a 40 years old virgin and I was going to China to get a virgin mail order bride.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: DasFox
Looks more like you're doing this for the recognition of being a good guy by apologizing - the true intent of apology is not there.

Ok well I did my best in my words typing this out, SO how do you suggest I would show true intent on a forum?

I personally don't appreciate the accusation, you are making what is called an assumption.

Question do you really know me?

Answer ---> NO

If you really knew me, then you'd know I was VERY sincere.

ALOHA

If you were sincere, a public apology would not be needed. Go to the people you've wronged directly - don't parade your apology around, as if we're all supposed to pat you on the back for the good deed you're doing.

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005
I have no idea what your talking about, but ok. :D

Great, now go apologize over at TRU ;) (as if you've done anything there :D)

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: bennylong
I demand a public apology for everyone calling me a "shen" when I said I was a 40 years old virgin and I was going to China to get a virgin mail order bride.
Nobody ever said your Chinese mail order bride was a virgin. :laugh:

archiloco

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Beachboy
Originally posted by: bennylong
Nobody ever said your Chinese mail order bride was a virgin. :laugh:

haha

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
So you're apologizing for implying that you had either direct or indirect mod powers, hm?

TrevorRC

Jan 8, 2006
OH and remember this when you're trying to figure out a method of intention for me.

It takes a REAL man to admit his mistakes, and it takes an even bigger one to stand out in front of the whole world and admit it to them.

ALOHA

Anyone read Freakonomics? Incentives....what's the incentive for him to post it?

If he was truly 'sorry', he'd apologize over a PM and be done with it.

On the other hand, if it wants to drag a scene out and make a show of it, AKA ego inflating, then he'll make it public.

Which one would this be?
-T

TanisHalfElven

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
To admit to all that yes I've made some mistakes, don't we all, but friends forgive friends and move on. I like to think of this place as somewhat of a community of geek brothers and sisters that share in their likes of computing.
its a freaking internet forum. you;ve been rude to ppl in an INTERNET forum
i came in this thread thinking maybe you killed or raped someone

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003

Ok well I did my best in my words typing this out, SO how do you suggest I would show true intent on a forum?

I personally don't appreciate the accusation, you are making what is called an assumption.

Question do you really know me?

Answer ---> NO

If you really knew me, then you'd know I was VERY sincere.

ALOHA

If you were sincere, a public apology would not be needed. Go to the people you've wronged directly - don't parade your apology around, as if we're all supposed to pat you on the back for the good deed you're doing.

Ryan WHY don't you at least have the COURTESY of READING NEXT TIME!

I SAID, there where other peoples names I couldn't remember and hopefully they would see this post. Otherwise YES if I remembered them I would of just sent them a PM.

So again I don't appreciate you at least not reading and understanding that was one of the reasons for this post!

ALOHA