MTR races, the teams are posted...see other thread.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Factor5

Aug 27, 2000
It has me down for 21.14 WU's per day..... i think thats pretty correct...

<edit>
thats for Team FifthFactor
</edit>

PieDerro

Apr 19, 2000
My average from January 1 is off because my two main fleets were offline until mid-end January. As far as I can tell, my current average is at about 54-55 WU/day. Hope that helps guys :D

Thanks very much for all the effort you blokes are putting into this MTR. They are great fun after all :)

Baldy18

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000

<<
Team FifthFactor................................21.14
TeAm Geekender
TeAm Smokeball
teriba
The Federation
>>

What's wrong Smokeball don't know your own average?;)

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
9 per day for the month of Jan. 10 per day for the last week or so 11 per day pretty soon hopefully

GulDukat

Jun 28, 2001
I'm figuring about 30 WU/day for me, Grandpa Smoke. My 9 days of cracking for the SETI Cavalry probably gives me an artificially low average if you look at the month of January.

:D

Dukat

Def

Jan 7, 2001
I just recently added some power to my fleet, so it's really hard to tell what I should be doing on average(especially with Berkeley down all the time!!! :disgust: )

Better put me down for about 28-29 WU's a day. I think that'll be within a few WU's of my actual production(and the El Camino seems sick today :().

So 28.5 or so for Def. Also, my Seti name is The Def One(about 7k WU's total) if you have trouble finding it on the stats.

IndyJaws

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2000

<< Will the participants to this MTR race post their average workunits since January 1 We need to help, that's a lot of work:D IndyJaws is one of those that would not work with the averaging from the 1st of January. IndyJaws If we count only from the time that he started producing over 200, January 11, his total is 7810 in 26 days, averaging 300.3846 Please help this MTR race by posting your own average from January 1. If you can't use number from January 1, please post reason and what number are you using. Thanks. >>

Looking at the numbers, it's going to be hard to get a good average for me. My production can be so up and down, that it'll be almost impossible, especially with the weekend production being so much higher.

I think it would be best if I not be involved in the race. It makes it too hard to put together evenly-matched teams.

Plus, I'm working on trying to get another 30-60 acres added to the Farm. That would really mess up the race.

Please remove me from the competition - I'll put another one together sometime! :)

(But I reserve the right to talk trash on the sidelines!) :D

cakin

Golden Member
Feb 18, 2001
cakin 24 avg per day

I'm on the road and one of my duals is down, should be over 30. Had 8 hours with it this weekend, will have to RMA the board when I get back.

While I have another Hurricane at Pat O'Briens I'll be thinking about y'all. Someone has to put their body on the line to make sure customers stay happy!

micron

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
According to soni's site my average since Jan. 1st is 12.7. So you can put me down for 13! :)

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
IndyJaws is really a hell of a guy. He may be our #1 producer but he ranks higher than that in my book. ;)

I think we ought to make him our CHIEF REFEREE or something. Ha. :)

Even if you are not on a specific MTR team, please make it a point to give us your daily commentaries. That way we may not feel too badly that you are not actually participating. Since you've joined us, your participation in the DC Forum has been more appreciated than your farming prowess. I am really proud you are on my team.

Rattledagger

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2001
Since IndyJaws is leaving, to get the participation up to 72 again, I can throw in the v3.03-account also. :)
Hmm, average for this account let's say 20/day.
As always, none of the accounts should be on the same group. :)

Logix

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2001
My average in soni's site is 4.3. My production since Jan 1 has been over 5, but that's been coming down since I had to power down my machines at home. So, 4.5 to 5 would be appropriate for me.

strider7

Feb 15, 2000
3 per day for me. But I just added a second machine. xp 1800 so I should be up to 7 per day. I hope. :)

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
strider7,

You are going to be very pleased with the production of that XP 1800+. I built one for my daughter and she is averaging 6.7 WUs @ day. I do have it slightly overclocked but you will still get over 6 @ day from that beauty. Let's go with 9.0. Is that OK with you?

IsOs

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
IndyJaws,

If it was up to me, I'd say we can take whatever number you want us to consider:)

I'm sorry to see you withdraw.:( It would have been fun having you in Team A... Team F was looking forward in FARTING towards you (or was it us being FARTED by you :eek:)

Goodluck in your farming.:)

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I averaged TWTAs daily output from the 1st of January through February 6th, and came up with 35.5WUs per day average. :)

Tarca

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2001
I have lost a few PCs and look to loose a few more... but if you take my average from 01/01 which should be 50 units a day.

The next few days I will loose a few machines for a total loss of 12 units a day ouch!

So leave me at 50 and if I have to I will upgrade, purchase or brake into a few homes and install Seti as a service ... what ever it takes to make my TeAm mATes happy!;)

-Tarca