mr drumpf, shove that wall where the sun don't shine

Feb 16, 2005
This is too funny. An elected democrat in Texas tells drumpf to shove that wall up his ass.
:wub:
Washington (CNN)If it wasn't clear how Rep. Filemon Vela felt about Donald Trump before, it is now. The Texas Democrat sent an open letter to the presumptive Republican nominee telling him just where to put the border wall he's been calling for since the start of his campaign.

"Mr. Trump, you're a racist and you can take your border wall and shove it up your ass," wrote the second-term congressman. "I would like to end this letter in a more diplomatic fashion, but I think that you, of all people, understand why I cannot."
The letter was first reported by the Texas Tribune.
Vela, who represents a border region of Texas, was responding to the latest controversy by Trump related to the Hispanic community -- pillorying Trump for his criticism of Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge in Southern California overseeing the Trump University case. The Indiana-born Curiel has Mexican heritage, but Trump has said Curiel cannot be impartial because he is a "Mexican" and Trump wants to build a wall with along that country's border.
Vela did not mince words.
"You have now descended to a new low in your racist attack of an American jurist, U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel, by calling him a 'Mexican' simply because he ruled against you," Vela wrote, warning Trump not to "dismiss me as just another 'Mexican.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/politics/donald-trump-filemon-vela-border-wall/index.html

If drumpf's elected we will just have amazing, the best, fantastic relationships with our allies. He's such a uniter and diplomat.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Nothing wrong with a wall except the cost. You sound like a tool by calling him that over and over again. Just sayin.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It would be fun to watch trump become president only just so everything the right has complained about Obama would actually happen under trump. Worse relations with our allies? Check! A devider not a united? Check! Hasn't kept us safe? Check! A corrupt government? Check! The most non transparent administration? Check! Cronyism? Check!
The only question left would be if trump would actually end up destroying the country.

Luckily, I'm not that sick in the head to even contemplate voting for trump.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It would be fun to watch trump become president only just so everything the right has complained about Obama would actually happen under trump. Worse relations with our allies? Check! A devider not a united? Check! Hasn't kept us safe? Check! A corrupt government? Check! The most non transparent administration? Check! Cronyism? Check!
The only question left would be if trump would actually end up destroying the country.

Luckily, I'm not that sick in the head to even contemplate voting for trump.

Not so sick in the head as to call us Trump voters sick in the head. You are so sick in the head in fact I'm going to try to shove trump and his wall up your ass.

Who else is going to have the wall shoved up their ass, wealthy Republican businesses that want slave labor. Fuck you smart liberals. And oh, yeah, the Mexican government is going to pay for it anyway. You know, the government where your traffic fine is a bribe and you can buy your way out of jail. They will understand why they are going to pay. They understand extortion.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
Tell crying-mon filemon that the wall just got 10ft higher. Keep it up, pendejo.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Absolutely build that wall Mr. Trump.

And when big business starts getting a major rash in their skivvies trying to keep profits up without the slave labor they have become addicted to, they are going to come after you not with pitchforks and torches but with shit tons of donations of the shady kind to make you see things their way and absolutely not the way the conservative base that adores you would want you to act.

But Mr. Trump, I guess you already know that you can play two sides of opposing ideas/ideals and still get elected, right?

All you have to do is follow the exact same game plan that the existing Repubs in Congress and their very wealthy big business benefactors are exploiting at this very moment and have been for decades.

They are still reaping yuuge profits off the backs of illegal immigrants while the Repub base fends off any and all criticism of it by screaming and wailing about the porous borders that your big business buddies vehemently want to keep that way.

So remember Mr. Trump, when you build that wall, make absolutely certain that you build it ten times as tall and as wide as you need it to be for the Repub base to marvel at, but don't forget to install those underground revolving doors every hundred yards or so in that wall to keep your big business buddies happy, right?

Got it? Ooooooooooo-Kayyyyy.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5T7Xlyaieo

Susan Sarandon talks about Bernie, Hillary and Trump and explains why Bernie supporters will have difficultly supporting Hillary. BTW... Chris Hayes is a complete ass...just saying.

Fabulous interview. She stated my feelings exactly. Hayes isn't an ass. He asked the logical questions, betraying that he probably supports them but you can't blame liberals for being blind. They are terrified of Trump and pissed off Sandersfolk scare the shit out of them. They see it as madness and it terrifies them. But not all liberals feel like he does and he allowed her to speak and was generally gracious, in my opinion.

Nov 30, 2006
Fabulous interview. She stated my feelings exactly. Hayes isn't an ass. He asked the logical questions, betraying that he probably supports them but you can't blame liberals for being blind. They are terrified of Trump and pissed off Sandersfolk scare the shit out of them. They see it as madness and it terrifies them. But not all liberals feel like he does and he allowed her to speak and was generally gracious, in my opinion.
He came across as over-the-top incredulous and condescending to me.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Given that Congress's only attempted action on the border is amnesty, it's no wonder that the supporters of status quo have some choice words for a big disruptor.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Susan Sarandon has always been known to be pretty much the equivalent of Jane Fonda during Vietnam.

At least from everything I have seen in the past.

Believe what you care to of course.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
He came across as over-the-top incredulous and condescending to me.

You don't have a liberal brain defect to the extent that I do. I saw an expression of genuine horror and amazement completely in character from liberals. It was in my opinion, a genuine slip and natural expression of liberal arrogance. It wasn't intentional, it's just there, a fact of the liberal brain defect. Your reaction is par for conservatives, to feel contempt for such arrogance. I just see machines acting like machines. There is no way to place blame anywhere as I see it. I am sympathetic to your reaction however. I would have preferred he not have had the reaction he did, but not out of knowing he would be criticized or blamed for being defective, but by transcending that defect via self awareness.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Susan Sarandon has always been known to be pretty much the equivalent of Jane Fonda during Vietnam.

At least from everything I have seen in the past.

Believe what you care to of course.

There was a video to watch that you could have commented on rather than being hit by a que ball and spitting out the Jane Fonda meme.

Feb 16, 2005
Nothing wrong with a wall except the cost. You sound like a tool by calling him that over and over again. Just sayin.

and the logistics behind it, from environmental to local ordinances.
And feel free to call out others who deride hillary or obama with name calling, at that point you have some merit, other than that, no.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
conservatives dont care about the cost of the wall because they think that less white people means less power for them. This is why they want a wall. Illegal immigration has been at a stand still for 10 years. It is not the real issue. The real issue is the enemy (all brown skin people) breeding liberals in america.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Kinda like the people who use Billary, etc.? Don't see you calling them out...hmmm.

I haven't seen someone use that name as repeatedly as he has that one. If I did, I'd say the same comment. It stands for the too, to me. Hmmm.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
and the logistics behind it, from environmental to local ordinances.
And feel free to call out others who deride hillary or obama with name calling, at that point you have some merit, other than that, no.

See above. You name call all the time, it's your thing. You've done it repeatedly to certain posters. Don't be upset, just how I see it. You look foolish, anything you could have said would matter far less to me.

Edit, I don't come here much. I'm sure I've missed some things.